|Date Posted:||May 25, 2010|
|Closing Date:||Jun 4, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyUSD|
|Years of Experience:||5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
About Afghanistan Internatinal Bank (AIB):
- Responsible for ensuring customers needs are being handled in a prompt and professional manner by the staff.
- Selling/marketing of Bankâ€™s products/services, handling and caring of customerâ€™s transactions.
- Promotes an atmosphere for quality customer service in the branch.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for promoting a high degree of customer service through accuracy, thoroughness and use of sound judgement while performing work in a timely manner
- Helps to resolve customer problems with courtesy and discretion.
- Possesses working knowledge of bank products and services to effectively discover, recommend, and look at the whole customer relationship to sell the appropriate products and/or services.
- Responsible for business development goals as determined by the Management
- Provides leadership and guidance to staff through supervision, orientation, training, staff development, performance appraisal and staff meetings
- Works independently to solve problems/issues, and seeks managementâ€™s assistance when appropriate.
- Ensure the efficient day-to-day operation of Customer Service and cash department including: collection of overs and shorts, vault cash, branch recap.
- Responsible for timely End-of-Day and End-of-Month procedures.
- Manages and supervises the purchasing of various supplies within Head Office limits.
- Performs administrative duties including scheduling, assignment of daily duties, writing reports, and statistical reporting.
- Collects, reviews for accuracy and authorizes all branch timesheets, resolving problems prior to forwarding to payroll.
- Assists in the planning, implementation, measurement and evaluation of Bankâ€™s services and products. Recommend policies to the Management to ensure the efficient and effective delivery of services and/or products.
- Other ad-hoc duties as requested by line manager.
ï‚§At least University degree in Accounting, Business or Management principles.
ï‚§At least three years progressive experience as Branch Supervisor
ï‚§Knowledge of loan structuring and treasury activities.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Posses good organizational skills and an ability to work as part of team.
- Be able to demonstrate initiative and an ability to follow instructions precisely.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems.
- Ability to communicate fluently, both orally and in writing in English, Dari and Pashto.