|Date Posted:||May 25, 2010|
|Closing Date:||Jun 4, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyUSD|
|Years of Experience:||5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||No|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
- Responsible for ensuring customers needs are being handled in a prompt and professional manner by the staff.
- Selling/marketing of Bankâ€™s products/services, handling and caring of customerâ€™s transactions.
- Promotes an atmosphere for quality customer service in the branch.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for promoting a high degree of customer service through accuracy, thoroughness and use of sound judgement while performing work in a timely manner
- Helps to resolve customer problems with courtesy and discretion.
- Possesses working knowledge of bank products and services to effectively discover, recommend, and look at the whole customer relationship to sell the appropriate products and/or services.
- Responsible for business development goals as determined by the Management
- Provides leadership and guidance to staff through supervision, orientation, training, staff development, performance appraisal and staff meetings
- Works independently to solve problems/issues, and seeks managementâ€™s assistance when appropriate.
- Ensure the efficient day-to-day operation of Customer Service and cash department including: collection of overs and shorts, vault cash, branch recap.
- Responsible for timely End-of-Day and End-of-Month procedures.
- Manages and supervises the purchasing of various supplies within Head Office limits.
- Performs administrative duties including scheduling, assignment of daily duties, writing reports, and statistical reporting.
- Collects, reviews for accuracy and authorizes all branch timesheets, resolving problems prior to forwarding to payroll.
- Assists in the planning, implementation, measurement and evaluation of Bankâ€™s services and products. Recommend policies to the Management to ensure the efficient and effective delivery of services and/or products.
- Other ad-hoc duties as requested by line manager.
- At least University degree in Accounting, Business or Management principles.
- At least three years progressive experience as Branch Supervisor
- Knowledge of loan structuring and treasury activities.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Posses good organizational skills and an ability to work as part of team.
- Be able to demonstrate initiative and an ability to follow instructions precisely.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems.
- Ability to communicate fluently, both orally and in writing in English, Dari and Pashto.