|Date Posted:||Dec 1, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Dec 14, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||1 Year|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Kabul Skyscraper Services:
Kabul Skyscraper Services “KSS” is a private limited company registered with Afghanistan Ministry of Commerce, working in many sectors providing services and consulting International Development Agencies and Government in Afghanistan. As well as, resulting our hard work and diligence, KSS could successfully achieved certification of ISO 9001 in 2008 and ISO 27001 in 2013.
KSS exclusively operating in five main services such as HR Outsourcing, Project Management, Mass Communication, Logistic, and Cleaning & Maintenances Services. Kabul Skyscraper Services aims to provide effective & excellent Services to national & international companies in Afghanistan. At KSS we have expert staff, follow effective management procedures & used latest technology, which allows us successfully, achieved the client’s high level of desires.
To generate new business while maximizing revenue for the organization by selling its products & services to the retail channel & comprehensively the new Mobile Money Customers
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Mobile Money new customers addition.
· Perform retail visits on daily basis for better relationship based on Monthly Beat plan.
· Inspect and analyze customer needs and provide inputs to Sales management.
· Ensure brand visibility of MTNA in MoMo channel.
· Implementation of MoMo Customers registration.
· Develop and build a strong relationship with dealers through regular market visits.
· Maximize the Company’s goals for sales penetration, profitability and customer loyalty through efficient implementation of the Company’s policies and processes.
· Analyze needs and selling potential of existing and prospective dealers; recommend changes where appropriate.
· Communicate to MoMo Channel management information on competitor’s activities, feedback from customers and recommend changes where appropriate.
· Educate specific customer with regards to the MoMo products and services offered by MTN Afghanistan.
· Receive and transfer Customer complaints to the concerned person(s).
· Perform all necessary field visits.
· Prepare and submit regular reports to direct team leader.
· Prepare monthly registration figure.
· Educate assigned dealers registering customer MoMo line as per ATRA procedure/guideline.
· Taking initiative and result oriented approach.
· Visiting the concerned Province Districts every month based on assigned Beat plan.
a. At least high school graduated and holding University degree is preferred.
b. Holding minimum one year of experience in customer service or similar field
c. Fluency in local languages (Dari and Pashto) and good command on English is preferred.
d. Good communication skills and strong understanding.
e. Familiarity with Smart Phone usage.
f. Flexible in working with various conditions including accepting the shift rotations as proposes by MTNA from time to time.
g. Holding Afghan Nationality
· Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
· Ability to work independently and also as an effective team member
· Ability to set priorities and meet deadlines.
· Having good communication and negotiation skills
· Having good decision making and dispute resolution skills
· Able to travel to the districts