|Date Posted:||Sep 1, 2021|
|Closing Date:||Sep 12, 2021|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Business Administration|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||3 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Afghan Wireless Communication Company:
The Afghan Wireless Company is the first and the biggest GSM provider in Afghanistan.
Afghan Wireless is Afghanistan’s first wireless communications company. When it began operations in 2002, we founded Afghanistan’s mobile communications industry by being the first enterprise to offer cell phone service to Afghan consumers and businesses. For well over a decade, Afghan Wireless has driven the rapid growth of our nation’s communications market, through its innovative development and deployment of global-class High-Definition (HD) Voice Communications, Internet, Data, and Mobile Payments Services. More than 6,000 people work for Afghan Wireless, and our Company is directly responsible for the creation of 100,000 jobs throughout Afghanistan
Brandshop Executive will be responsible for the following tasks:
Duties & Responsibilities:
• You will be directly reporting to Sr. Customer Service Officer.
• You will responsible to attend to any type of complaint/customers visiting the brand shop and provide them the core value of customer care.
• Handling Customer Complain. Assist with Client Services as needed.
• Providing help and advice to customers using your organization’s products or services.
• Your main area of services will be identifying the customer problems and promote sales.
• Liaising the customer within the given SLA.
• Your will be responsible to process the customer complaint/ issue, request, etc within the given SLA.
• Escalating the customer complaint, problem/issue request within the given SLA.
• Updating the customer after successful service and get their feedback if any.
• Responsible for meeting both SIM & Recharge Target on monthly basis.
• Ensure that your presence is a positive effect on sales and brand image in the market.
• Responsible for submitting of daily sales report to the Sr. Customer Service officer.
• Responsible to work with a team and create a pleasant teamwork environment.
• Responsible to maintain his sales receipt / Sales Invoice, SAF Submission record, Activation.
• Ensure to follow the ATRA rules and regulations while selling the Sims.
• You will be responsible to submit the SAF on time to SAF management and update your record of SAF submission.
• Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, MIS, or related field.
• Multi-language skills (good communication in English written and speaking).
• Good Knowledge of Job and computer skills (especially in Excel and Ms. Word along with presentation skills).
• At least 3 years of work experience in the same field or similar fields.
• Business Communication skills.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Keeping accurate records of discussions or correspondence with customers.
• Offering / informing the customer of our new promotions and services.
• Responsible to provide overall service, sales, marketing, and customer care.
• You are responsible to improve the personalized attention and knowledgeable guidance.
• Create a method to provide feedback and Quality Assurance on identified errors.