|Date Posted:||Jan 14, 2021|
|Closing Date:||Jan 31, 2021|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||3|
|Functional Area:||Business Administration|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||3 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Afghan Wireless Communication Company:
Afghan Wireless is Afghanistan’s first wireless communications company. When it began operations in 2002, we founded Afghanistan’s mobile communications industry by being the first enterprise to offer cell phone service to Afghan consumers and businesses. For well over a decade, Afghan Wireless has driven the rapid growth of our nation’s communications market, through its innovative development and deployment of global-class High-Definition (HD) Voice Communications, Internet, Data, and Mobile Payments Services. More than 6,000 people work for Afghan Wireless, and our Company is directly responsible for the creation of 100,000 jobs throughout Afghanistan
- Here provide overall description of the position, its main objectives and responsibilities.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• You will be direct reporting to Sr. Customer Service Officer
• You will responsible to attend any type of complain / customers visiting the brand shop and provide them the core value of customer care.
• Handling Customer Complain. Assist with Client Services as needed
• Providing help and advice to customers using your organization’s products or services.
• Your main area of services will be identifying the customer problems and promote sales.
• Liaising the customer within the given SLA.
• Your will be responsible to process the customer complain / issue, request etc within the given SLA.
• Escalating he customer complain, problem / issue request within the given SLA.
• Updating he customer after successful service and get their feedback if any.
• Responsible for meeting both SIM & Recharge Target on monthly basis.
• Ensure that that your presence is a positive effect on sales and brand image in the market.
• Responsible for submitting of daily sales report to the Sr. customer Service officer
• Responsible to work with a team and create a pleasant team work environment.
• Responsible to maintain his sales receipt / Sales Invoice, SAF Submission record, Activation.
• Ensure to follow the ATRA rules and regulation while selling the Sims.
• You will be responsible to submit the SAF on time to SAF management and update your record of SAF submission.
• Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, MIS or related field
• Multi language skills (good communication in English written and speaking)
• Good Knowledge of the Job and computer skills (especially in Excel and Ms. Word along with the presentation skills).
• At least 3 years work experience in the same field or similar fields.
• Business Communication skills
• Ability to work under pressure
• Keeping accurate records of discussions or correspondence with customers.
• Offering / informing the customer for our new promotions and services.
• Responsible to provide over all service, sales, marketing and customer care.
• You are responsible to improve the personalized attention and knowledgeable guidance.
• Create method to provide feedback and Quality Assurance on identified errors.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Balkh
(Brand Shop Executive (Mazar) /AWCC/REC/21/VA/004) Otherwise, your application will not be acceptable. To be mentioned your resume should not exceed One MB. AWCC regrettably cannot respond to individual queries about a job or on the status of individual applications due to high numbers of applicants. If you have not been contacted within 2 weeks after the closing date, then please assume that your application has not been successfully.