|Date Posted:||Nov 6, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Dec 6, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||2 - 3 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Afghan Wireless Communication Company:
Afghan Wireless is Afghanistan’s first wireless communications company. When it began operations in 2002, we founded Afghanistan’s mobile communications industry by being the first enterprise to offer cell phone service to Afghan consumers and businesses. For well over a decade, Afghan Wireless has driven the rapid growth of our nation’s communications market, through its innovative development and deployment of global-class High-Definition (HD) Voice Communications, Internet, Data and Mobile Payments Services. More than 6,000 people work for Afghan Wireless, and our Company is directly responsible for the creation of 100,000 jobs throughout Afghanistan.
He is responsible for the below task:
Duties & Responsibilities:
- He is responsible to directly report for Sr. Customer Service Officer/Supervisor
- He is responsible to attend any type of complain / customers visiting the brand shop and provide them the core value of customer care.
- Handling Customer Complain. Assist with Client Services as needed
- Providing help and advice to customers using your organization’s products or services.
- His main area of services will be identifying the customer problems and promote sales.
- Liaising the customer within the given SLA.
- He will be responsible to process the customer complain / issue, request etc within the given SLA.
- Escalating he customer complain, problem / issue request within the given SLA.
- Updating he customer after successful service and get their feedback if any.
- Responsible for meeting both SIM & Recharge Target on monthly basis.
- Ensure that your presence is a positive effect on sales and brand image in the market.
- Responsible for submitting of daily sales report to the Sr. customer Service officer
- Responsible to work with a team and create a pleasant teamwork environment.
- Responsible to maintain his sales receipt / Sales Invoice, SAF Submission record, Activation record via 700.
- Ensure to follow the ATRA rules and regulation while selling the Sims in the open market.
- He will be responsible to submit the SAF on time to SAF management and update your record of SAF submission.
- Keeping accurate records of discussions or correspondence with customers.
- Responsible to provide over all service, sales, marketing and customer care.
- Create method to provide feedback and Quality Assurance on identified errors.
- 2-3 years experience in the relevant filed with BBA or Management degree or related area.
- Excellent professional communication skills, written and oral in English, and in Pashto/Dari
- Strong and proven integrity, time management; work prioritization skills, Ability to multi-task. Work under pressure and handle numerous tasks simultaneously in timely manner.
- Understanding of AWCC procedures, rules and regulations an asset.
- Ability to work effectively as a team member.