|Date Posted:||Oct 11, 2010|
|Closing Date:||Oct 20, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyUSD|
|Years of Experience:||Fresh|
|Contract Duration:||Open Ended|
|Contract Type:||Short Term|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
About Etisalat Afghanistan:
Etisalat Afghanistan is a GSM operator established in Afghanistan in 2006 to operate a GSM network across Afghanistan and become the fourth GSM operator in the country. Etisalat Afghanistan is 100% owned by Etisalat U.A.E. Etisalat UAE (the parent company) is the sixth largest company in the Middle East and has subsidiaries in Benin, Burkina Faso, Central African Republic, Egypt, Gabon, Ivory Coast, Niger Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Togo, Tanzania, and Pakistan. We are an equal employment opportunities employer and will ensure development of Afghan nationals by capacity building, using training facilities.
Supervise all network events, online reporting and escalation. In the scope of network operating, supervises network and guarantees service restoring in best time limit when an incident occurs, in order to guarantee network availability to customers.
Provinces to travel:
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Responsible of network supervision and guarantee service restoring in best time limit in case of incident:
2. Supervise network with tools available in the operating room.
3. Follow up network condition in real time in order to detect technical faults.
4. Identify and quality dysfunction resolution and implement all necessary means to minimize network unavailability period.
5. Establish a diagnosis, propose a solution and implement remote maintenance or activate necessary maintenance operations and follow up them, report major breakdown to hierarchy (Crisis situation management)
6. Validate service restoring, generate, complete and close incident form.
7. Take part in information transmission to concerned people and other departments.
8. Contribute to network maintenance.
9. Follow up long term or recurrent breakdown and warn concerned people of recurrent dysfunction.
10. Assist the maintenance technician in his field intervention, validate service restoring and close the intervention with agreement of the maintenance technician and request necessary service cuts.
11. Control good progress of taxation file collection.
12. Make sure that taxation files collection and delivery are done within time frame and according to procedures.
13. Take all necessary measures in case a problem occurs on the taxation chain.
â€¢ Operate in the sedentary position
Engineer (telecom, electronically, electronics, computer are preferred).
â€¢ Excellent knowledge of English language (Oral as well as written).
â€¢ Computer knowledge required.
â€¢ Ability to meet deadlines; work under pressure, tact, negotiation skills, organizational skills.