|Date Posted:||Sep 19, 2022|
|Closing Date:||Oct 19, 2022|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Telecome Engineering,Telecommunication ,Electrical Engineering|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||2 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Asia Consultancy Group (ACG):
Asia Consultancy Group (ACG) is a privately-held international telecommunications service company engaged in facilitating the development of infrastructure solutions for disperse populated areas. Our aim is to provide a range of premier services encompassing cell tower co-location, operation and management, network planning and design, and Over-The-Air device management, to Telecommunication and ISP services providers facings a challenging environment.
The BSS Engineer is responsible for maintaining, Troubleshooting, integration and commissioning the ACG RAN share telecom network elements and responsible for the availability and system performance include monitoring the enterprise, identifying issues and potential problems, coordinating resources, and communicating statuses, solving the problem.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Do first level troubleshooting for RAN. Re-commissioning the site when necessary.
· Responsible to Perform continuous monitoring on the network performance and escalating the fault occurs to respective parties as according to escalation procedures to endure the optimum network availability at a very minimal downtime
· BTS and BSC Troubleshooting & Commissioning.
· Responsible for Integration of new NE (BSC, BTS) in the network as per customer needs.
· Responsible for Site rehoming from one BSC to other BSC or BSC from one MSC to other MSC best on operator request.
· Perform alarm check/troubleshoot for all ACG Telecom network related equipment
· Troubleshoot ACG Telecom network (BTS, BSC, EMS) and perform weekly backup for the BSC and EMS.
· Prepare the data for new BTS commissioning and Commission and test the new BTS for ZTE equipment
· Responsible to monitoring, escalating, troubleshooting 1st level maintenance network for BSC, BTS and microwave link and VSAT equipment.
· Able to monitor the performance of GSM network and service quality with the pure optimum utilization of network system using BSC KPI.
· Responsible for End to end troubleshooting with others department/team or vendor if the problems are related to transmission/ inter handover.
· Escalating the problems to Field Operation in case if the problem not solved from operation center.
· Lead E2E BSS operation for a telecom operator, and work in collaboration with relevant stakeholders (operator BSS Operation, NSS Operation team, operator RF Team, IT operation, field Operational teams)
· Building a strong trusted relationship with the client and ensuring that he/she are properly informed of actions and plans in the Operations domain;
· Responsible for continual improvement in the quality and efficiency of the network for better network performance as per customer’s needs.
· Perform Daily Health Check of BSC/EMS /BTS and resolution of faults.
· Handling Configuration Support & fault analysis
· At all times act on-behalf of my client,
· Streamline the daily operations, i.e. fulfilling our SLA's, incident and problem management, organizing planned deployments and release management, improving lifecycle patch deployment,
· Formal and informal reporting on a regular basis
· Responsible for Daily troubleshooting (NMS, BSC, IP NE, BTS) customer complained handling and filed team support.
· First point of contact for resolution of any RF/KPI related issues
· Bachelor’s degree in Electronics, Electrical or Telecommunication Engineering.
· The concerned bachelor’s degree should be completed from a recognized University.
· Certain companies demand minimum of 60% cut off percentage for the relevant degree.
· Minimum two-year experience as Telecommunications Systems Analyst and radio planning and optimization experience.
- Should also have experience in using tools like TEMS, ACTIX and OptPCS.
- Should have good communication and problem-solving skills.
- Should have the skill to perform critical analysis.
- Good statistical skills to prepare an accurate Statistical Report.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
Please submit your resume through Job.af online application.