|Date Posted:||May 15, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Jun 30, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||2|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||1 - 2 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Afghan Wireless Communication Company:
Afghan Wireless is Afghanistan’s first wireless communications company. When we began operations in 2002, we founded Afghanistan’s mobile communications industry by being the first enterprise to offer cell phone service to Afghan consumers and businesses. For well over a decade, Afghan Wireless has driven the rapid growth of our nation’s communications market, through its innovative development and deployment of global-class High-Definition (HD) Voice Communications, Internet, Data and Mobile Payments Services. More than 6,000 people work for Afghan Wireless, and our Company is directly responsible for the creation of 100,000 jobs throughout Afghanistan.
BSS technician work as a helping hand with the O&M and roll out technical team for the fulfillment of the assign task of BSS
Provinces to travel:
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for preventive, maintenance & Operation of 2G, 3G and LTE and work as a part roll out team (all over the country).
- Climbing to different type and different height of tower
- Carry on the installation and deployment work activities under the supervision of responsible BSS Engineer.
- Regular O&M and pre-emptive check up of antenna/feeder system, water proofing.
- Clean up the sites equipment is timely manner
- Handling the Spare/faulty part to and from the store by the approval of BSS Manager.
- Perform on-call and emergency duties, and will be available for such duties to carry out whenever required.
- Execution of planed activities on live network such as Threatening condition and Maintenance down time.
- Ensure prompt resolution of all service affecting problems within stated responsibility.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
Diploma in Electrical and Electronics, Computer Science & Engineering, Telecommunication, or related subject area from well-known institute with minimum 1 to 2 years of experience in Telecom service provider as Technician/rigger.
Must have the experience of climbing tower/mast and knowledge of safety requirements.