|Date Posted:||May 15, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Jun 15, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||6 - 7 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Open Ended|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Afghan Wireless Communication Company:
The Afghan Wireless Company is the first and the biggest GSM provider in Afghanistan.
BSS technician work as a helping hand with the O&M and roll out technical team for the fulfillment of the assign task of BSS.
Requires travel to provinces:
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for preventive, maintenance & Operation of 2G, 3G and LTE and work as a part roll out team (all over the country).
- Climbing to different type and different height of tower
- Carry on the installation and deployment work activities under the supervision of responsible BSS Engineer.
- Regular O&M and per-emotive check up of antenna/feeder system, water proofing.
- Clean up the sites equipment is timely manner
- Handling the Spare/faulty part to and from the store by the approval of BSS Manager.
- Perform on-call and emergency duties, and will be available for such duties to carry out whenever required.
- Execution of planed activities on live network such as Threatening condition and Maintenance down time.
- Ensure prompt resolution of all service affecting problems within stated responsibility.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Herat
Diploma in Electrical and Electronics, Computer Science & Engineering, Telecommunication, or related subject area from well known institute with minimum 6 years of experience in Telecom service provider as Technician/rigger.
Must have the experience of climbing tower/mast and knowledge of safety requirements
The interested candidates should submit their resumes by email to:
Kindly mention the position title in the subject line of your e-mail:
(BSS Technician) Otherwise your application will not be acceptable. To be mentioned your resume should not exceed than One MB. (Only for Residence of Herat Province)
AWCC regrettably cannot respond to individual queries in relation to job or on the status of individual applications due to high numbers of applicants. If you have not been contacted within 2 weeks after the closing date, then please assume that your application has not been successful.