|Date Posted:||Oct 28, 2019|
|Reference:||AGE- AES- 090|
|Closing Date:||Nov 11, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||4 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Asia Geo Engineering & Ally Engineering Slution:
Asia Geo Engineering & Allay Engineering Solution JV (AGE & AES JV) is an Afghan non-governmental civil engineering consulting firm serving since 2006 and headquartered in Kabul Afghanistan. Asia Geo Engineering & Allay Engineering Solution JV (AGE & AES JV) keen to provide high quality and innovative professional Solution across the full civil engineering spectrum (Survey, Design, Geotechnical Investigation, Material testing, Monitoring, and Construction Supervision QC/QA), succeeds its activities in accordance with the customary laws of the country, tradition, international standards, and client’s requirements. For better performance and achievement AGE & AES JV would like to hire a Finance & Admin Officer
within consideration of below requirements.
We are looking for a Finance & Admin Officer to take charge of the financial health of our company by administering accounting operations to meet legal requirements.
You should be familiar with audits, invoices, and administration Tasks. Our ideal candidate demonstrates the interest in managing accounting activities, including Payroll, accounts payable and accounts receivable. You should also have excellent organizational skills and be able to handle time-sensitive tasks.
Ultimately, you’ll be responsible for the day-to-day management of our financial transactions and procedures. Assisting in the preparation of contracts. Managing records and receipts. Reconciling daily, monthly and yearly transactions.
Provinces to travel:
· Ability and flexibility to work under stress and understanding to address sensitive social and or political issues.
· Excellent solution-based management and analytical skills.
· Fluency in English (working language), and language skills in Pashto and Dari is required.
· Ability to work with a range of people with differing views and to adopt appropriate strategies for alliance building and effective advocacy.
· Strong analytical and communications, writing and presentation skills.
· Excellent inter-personal skills and communication skills, including presentation skills – in local and English languages
· Motivation and potential to work under pressure and additional hours.
· Focuses on results and responds positively to feedback.
· Strong sense of personal initiative and problem solving skills.
· Time management and planning skills
· Has to be confident and be able to work independently.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Enter all the transactions to system on the same day taken place on.
· All cash transactions should be registered in the cash registrar.
· Cash withdrawal procedures should be accomplished while paying to requester.
· The receiver counts his/her cash before leaving the cash box desk.
· Make sure that the expense reports are returned to the cash box desk with the minimum amount of time possible with approval of line managers.
· Make sure that the amount of money is requested within the authorized limitations.
· Make sure that a receipt is issued for cash received from the clients.
· Make sure that cash box is counted and it is balanced on daily basis.
· Make sure that the purchasing prices are accurate.
· Make sure that all the cash box transactions are understandable and back up documentations are available according to IPFF funding rules (Request form, Quotation, Bill translation, petty contracts, and good receive notes, bid comparison and travel assignments.
· Clearance Daily with staff advances and travels.
· Making monthly, quarterly, and semiannually and fiscal year reports.
· Making all bank/cash reconciliations.
· Responsible for tax compliance covering the filing of required tax returns with the Ministry of Finance in due time.
· Organize and manage all tax reports related to Afghanistan taxation rules.
· Assist and support audit team in their tasks of tax audits.
· Calculating and submitting All Kind Tax (Salary, Rental, Contractors, BRT and Annual Tax) regarding to Afghanistan taxation rules.
· Preparation of monthly tax deduction certificates for, sub-contractors, vendors and landlords, and collecting certificates of payment from MTO
- Collection of AGE & AES’s annual corporate tax clearance certificate for all AGE & AES staffs.
- Collection of TIN Certificate for all AGE employees
· Tracking and updating tax report
· Wages, contractor and house taxes records reconciliation.
· Clearing all issues related to Tax in MTO.
· Any other task as assigned by Director
· Developing and maintaining a proper filing system (Hard & Soft), update regularly and keep track of documents to have a well-organized filing system.
· Maintains accurate fuel records for generators and vehicles in Office reporting to management on regular basis.
· Supervision of support staff (Cleaners, Guards, and Drivers) by using the tools developed for office maintenance.
· Liaise with governmental, non-governmental organizations or bank if require.
· Supervise the work of the support staff and provide regular feedback (office cleaners, guards, drivers etc.
· Monitors the building and equipment maintenance, taking appropriate action accordingly.
· Preparation of monthly attendance sheet and checking on daily basis
· Assist in regular monitoring of staff attendance and IN & OUT registers.
· To conduct need assessment for finding the weak points of employees and suggesting on the job or off the job-related training
· Provides support facilitating interviews/meetings/events management etc.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
Having Bachelor Degree in Bsc, BBA, Master degree is preferable.
· Bachelor Degree in accounting/Finance and business
· 4 years’ experience in finance and accounting field
· Computer skill at operator level, especially with MS Office packages.
· Fluency in English and Dari and/or Pashto, both written and spoken
· Interpersonal and communication skills
· Supervisory, team worker, analytical, and troubleshooting skills
· Experience of planning, reporting and budgeting
· Honest, proactive and well mannered.
· To be very good in arithmetic and calculation