|Date Posted:||Dec 23, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Jan 23, 2020|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||3 - 4 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Open Ended|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Afghan Wireless Communication Company:
Afghan Wireless is Afghanistan’s first wireless communications company. When it began operations in 2002, we founded Afghanistan’s mobile communications industry by being the first enterprise to offer cell phone service to Afghan consumers and businesses. For well over a decade, Afghan Wireless has driven the rapid growth of our nation’s communications market, through its innovative development and deployment of global-class High-Definition (HD) Voice Communications, Internet, Data and Mobile Payments Services. More than 6,000 people work for Afghan Wireless, and our Company is directly responsible for the creation of 100,000 jobs throughout Afghanistan
- Responsible for achieving My Money Business targets for Agent, Merchant and Subscriber acquisition, growth, usage, liquidity and retention.
- Ensure delivery of the Institutional P2P, P2B, B2P B2B agenda and targets in the designated territory.
- Responsible for achieving Mobile Money regulatory requirements in designated territory in accordance with the EMI regulations.
Requires travel to provinces:
- Strong and proven integrity, time management; work prioritization skills,
- Ability to multi-task, Work under pressure and handle numerous tasks simultaneously in timely manner.
- Understanding of AWCC procedures, rules and regulations an asset. Ability to work effectively as a team member.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Acquisition, training and supervision of My Money Agents and Merchants in the designated territory a per preset business targets.
- Acquisition, training and supervision of individual subscribers, institutions and Small Medium Enterprises in the designated territory as per preset business targets.
- Work closely with the various My Money functional teams to deliver the specific administrative, regulatory, sales, distribution, marketing, technical, projects and payments goals in the designated territory .
- Recruitment, training and supervision of My Money Agents and Merchants in order to drive increased subscriber registrations, usage and digital payments revenue growth.
- Manage the My Money product portfolio within the designated region through quality operational audits to verify agent liquidity, trade visibility, resolution of Agent queries and other follow-ups.
- Identifying and harness any Mobile Money business opportunities and report any competitor activity in the designated region.
- Representing the organization at exhibitions, events and promotions.
- Execute new product / services and project activation and promotions in order to achieve the designated growth and revenue in the designated territory..
- Adherence to all company policies, procedures and business ethical conduct.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the Line Manager and Head Of Operations from time to time.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Balkh
- Minimum of a Diploma or Degree in Business Administration, Commerce, Marketing, Finance or a related field.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience at in a field sales or operational level in a related environment.
- Computer Knowledge in MS Excel, Word, Power Point.
- Must have a high level of integrity, be a team player and adhere to time keeping.
- Experience in FMCG, trade or corporate market development will be an added advantage.
- Able to communicate complicated operational issues, with effective presentation skills.
- Self-motivated, flexible and able to work with negligible supervision.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Should have negotiation skills to deal with different kinds of customers.
- Able to work under pressure and promptly meet deadlines.
- Highly innovative and proactive, willing to travel across and live in the designated region.