|Date Posted:||Jun 23, 2020|
|Closing Date:||Jul 15, 2020|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Business Administration ,Sales/Marketing|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Habib Gulzar Non - Alcoholic Beverages Limited:
HABIB GULZAR group is a well renowned business family of Afghanistan and doing business since 1940.
1940 – Established the first distribution business “Gulzar Trading Company”. 1960 – Put-up a textile mill (first manufacturing business) “Nasaji Nangarhar Limited” in Jalalabad City. 1976 – Restructured the business and expanded the distribution networkÂ to whole of Afghanistan & neighboring countries with the name of “Habib Gulzar Limited”. 1995 – Established “Habib Gulzar International LLC” in UAE for overseas operations. Apart from multimillion US$ investment in state of the art Coca-Cola Bottling Plant and real estate, the Habib Gulzar group is national distributors of different multinational companies including Toyota, Phillip Morris, Japan Tobacco, Continental Biscuits, Kraft, Packages Limited..
Due to a promotion in our team, we are hiring another Business Development Manager to take over a mix of existing accounts and new sales territory. To excel in this role you should be an active listener, have a compelling sales personality, and a hunger to chase and close new business from cold calls and inbound warm leads.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field ( Master degree is preferred)
- Experience in sales, marketing or related field.
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks.
This position is based in Kabul with 90% travel to all provinces.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
Those who fulfill the above mentioned criteria should send their updated CV to below submission email.
Kindly mentioned Vacancy number along with position title ( Business Development Manager / HGBL-006-2020 )in subject line or your application may not be considered.
Please do not send heavy size documents (eg. Tazkira, Education documents, work certificates ...etc)
Only shortlisted candidates will be call for interview.
No CV will received after closing date.