|Date Posted:||Mar 10, 2019|
|Closing Date:||May 31, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableAF|
|Years of Experience:||2 Years|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About INTELLECTUAL APPLICATIONS & PRODUCTS:
IAP is a reputable IT company with multi skilled IT professionals with vast experience in championing innovative technology services for both private sector and non-private sector in Afghanistan. IAP professionals have at least ten-year valuable complementary experience, gained from different organizations. Intellectual Applications & Products (IAP) deliver innovative top-notch results through investing in extensive business consulting research services.
IAP is a technology company, we are looking for a motivated business development officer to develop and implement growth strategies for the achievement of revenue goals. Candidates should have the right blend of analytical talent and business know-how. Successful applicants should be team players who not only understand how to identify a new market opportunity, but also know what it takes to lead a team forward and realize that opportunity. We’re especially looking for someone with great communication skills, as you’ll be expected to interact clients on a daily basis.
Preference will be given to candidates who comes from a technology background with good English communication and writing skills.
Requires travel to provinces:
- Great leadership skills.
- Top-notch analytical skills — you must have an eye for detail!
- The ability to travel to meet clients, attend conferences and research new markets as needed.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work together with the CEO to identify opportunities
- Write technical and financial proposal for opportunities relevant to our scope
- Analyze current and past financial data, such as sales reports, and provide strategies to cut costs and increase revenue.
- Perform market research to identify new opportunities and engage with executives to establish strategies for pursuing those new opportunities.
- Create and improve proposals for our existing and new clients.
- Prepare the company budget and continually track expenses, as well as make sure we’re on track to hit revenue targets.
- Provide training and mentoring to members of the business development team.
- Develop and deliver pitches for potential investors.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
- Bachelor’s degree in technology, marketing, finance, accounting or related field.
- 2+ years’ experience working in a business role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Please send your resume to (email@example.com) Email