|Date Posted:||May 30, 2010|
|Closing Date:||Jun 14, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||6|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyUSD|
|Years of Experience:||2 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||Yes|
|Contract Type:||Short Term|
Business Development Services (BDS) Surveyors
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Prepare questionnaire papers for mapping assessment and market research.
2. Ensure that market statistics and data within these provinces is accurately collected and recorded.
3. Identify and analyze services and products offered by Small-Medium enterprises within these respective provinces
4. Identify and evaluate core business sectors within these respective provinces
5. Assess the capacity of Small-Medium Enterprise finance and accounting capabilities
6. Identify market bottlenecks within the Small-Medium Enterprise product value chains.
7. Assess the respective provincial market needs in terms of local and imported product lines
8. Prepare survey reports and presentations on the collected material
9. Any and all additional related tasks, assigned by Project Manager.
Minimum of 1-2 years experience in the related field.
2. Strong analytical, organizational, and communication skills
3. Individuals with SME lending, commercial banking and BDS experience will be preferable.
4. Must be willing and able to travel to one or more of the following provinces, Kunar, Laghman, Nangarhar, Khost, Paktya and Paktika
5. A Bachelors degree in Economics, Business Administration, Public Administration, Human Resource, Project Management is preferred but not required.