|Date Posted:||Jun 22, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Jul 22, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Business Administration ,Social Science|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyAF|
|Years of Experience:||3 Years|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Parsa Technologies:
For almost a decade, PARSA relentless innovation, quality of products, responsible management and dedication made it the partner of choice for many of the Afghan’s most trusted brands.
PARSA in the local Afghanistan Market is one of the trusted partners in domains of web application development, mobile application development, value added services, HR MIS, Finanace Management System, SMS Platform and e-commerce. We are glad to demonstrate through our work, that we have the capabilities, people, processes, technology and the desire to be the strategic technology partner of choice for many Afghan entitles, including government departments, private sector and no-government organizations (NGOs).
PARSA’s primary objective is to develop an environment of fairness, honesty, integrity and courtesy towards our clients, employees, vendors and society at large. We are committed to our customers & partners and have a passion for technology.
Vacancy # PT#000245
Position: Business Development Specialist
Department: Business Development Department
Company1: PARSA Technologies ltd.
Duty Station: Kabul (Market oriented)
Duration: 12 months (3 months probationary)
Requires travel to provinces:
Knowledge Management and Learning
- Shares knowledge and experience;
- Actively works towards continuing personal learning and development and applies newly acquired skills.
Development and Operational Effectiveness
- Ability to perform a broad range of parallel specialized activities
- Strong communication skills
- Good IT skills;
Leadership and Self-Management
- Focuses on result for the client and responds positively to feedback;
- Consistently approaches work with energy and a positive, constructive attitude;
Demonstrates openness to change and ability to manage complexity.
· Ability to handle daily tasks mainly in the field.
· Ability to establish good working relations with a range of stakeholders.
· Ability to coach, mentor, and develop people skills.
· Ability to focus on results
· Consistently approaches work with energy in a positive and constructive attitude.
Duties & Responsibilities:
The Sales & marketing specialist will work under the overall guidance of the Chief Executive Officer and under direct supervision of the Business Development Advisor.
He/she will work in close collaboration with the Software Development Department and Value Added Service (VAS) department and will fulfill the following duties and responsibilities:
· Planning, executing and leading of new business strategies
· Develop/review/update business related policies and procedures
· Inspiring and informing the stakeholders in terms of marketing strategies and opportunities for growth and innovation
· Developing a broad range of services in lined with business vision
· Establishing new business strategies focusing on PARSA and differential in the market
· Collaborate with PARSA to use stakeholder’s feedback and competitor comparisons to improve and increase revenue
· Drafting, developing and evaluating of the strategic plans and policies for a better implementation and control.
· Researching the market and establishing short, mid and long - term objectives to enrich the strategic policies of PARSA.
· Planning, leading and coordinating for the implementation of the strategies and policies.
· Managing and coordinating all marketing, advertising and promotional activities.
· Conducting market research to determine market requirements for existing and future products
· Developing and implementing marketing plans for new and existing products.
· Managing the productivity of the marketing plans and projects
· Monitoring, reviewing and reporting on all marketing activities and results
· Determining and managing the marketing budget
· Meet with customers for pre and post sales services
· Carry out any other tasks as assigned by the CEO
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
Three years of experience in business development.
· Bachelors in Business Administration, Social Science, or equivalent subject
· Professional on MS office package