|Date Posted:||Aug 29, 2021|
|Closing Date:||Sep 11, 2021|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Business Development and Growth|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||2 Years|
|Contract Duration:||1 year(s)|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Afghan Wireless Communication Company:
Afghan Wireless is Afghanistan’s first wireless communications company. When it began operations in 2002, we founded Afghanistan’s mobile communications industry by being the first enterprise to offer cell phone service to Afghan consumers and businesses. For well over a decade, Afghan Wireless has driven the rapid growth of our nation’s communications market, through its innovative development and deployment of global-class High-Definition (HD) Voice Communications, Internet, Data, and Mobile Payments Services. More than 6,000 people work for Afghan Wireless, and our Company is directly responsible for the creation of 100,000 jobs throughout Afghanistan.
Preparing a report showing the overall achievement versus assigned targets.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Preparing reports showing the overall achievement versus assigned targets.
- Preparing Daily and Monthly Reports as per Supervisor Advise.
- Preparing daily weekly and monthly activation report VS target.
- Overall Alternative channels reports.
- Audit the Channel profile and satisfaction quarterly and submitting the report in a proper format to the Line Manager.
- Distribution overall reports (Target vs. Achievement –region wise and province wise reports on daily and monthly base.
- Providing proper and accurate daily sales and activation report in order to help channels members to meet their monthly/Quarterly/Annual Targets.
- Prepare related channels overall performance.
- Filling survey’s into database and generating reports.
- Corporate sales overall reports (Rev-lines-suspend-active).
- Reporting the unique numbers of callers to the management for the further decisions.
- Highlighting the problematic towns and cities to the management.
- Creating data base for channels to efficiently monitor and control them.
- Preparing reports (Daily, weekly, by weekly and monthly), providing feedback to the Supervisor.
- Analysis of competition Sales activities (Market intelligence report) and reporting to Manager.
- Any other task assigned by the management.
- A diploma in Computer Science, University degree will be preferable.
- Multi-language skills (good communication in English written and speaking).
- Good Knowledge of the Job and computer skills (especially very in Excel and Access along with presentation skills).
- At least 2 years of work experience in the same field or similar telecom Reporting.
- Business Communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Data Analysis.
- Ability to adjust within multicultural work environments.