|Date Posted:||Oct 13, 2021|
|Closing Date:||Oct 24, 2021|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Business Development and Growth|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||2 - 3 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Afghan Wireless Communication Company:
Afghan Wireless is Afghanistan’s first wireless communications company. When it began operations in 2002, we founded Afghanistan’s mobile communications industry by being the first enterprise to offer cell phone service to Afghan consumers and businesses. For well over a decade, Afghan Wireless has driven the rapid growth of our nation’s communications market, through its innovative development and deployment of global-class High-Definition (HD) Voice Communications, Internet, Data, and Mobile Payments Services. More than 6,000 people work for Afghan Wireless, and our Company is directly responsible for the creation of 100,000 jobs throughout Afghanistan.
Business Operations Assistant is to support the Business Operations department in liaisoning daily activities both within the firm and outside with its customers.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Taking care of the field work as assigned by the line manager.
- Support department with filing (hard and soft).
- Coordinate the department daily requirements (documents-paperwork) with other departments of the company.
- Participate in submitting the bids/proposals.
- Coordinate the government (ATRA/MCIT) works such as letters, applications etc.
- Work on renewing the licenses with government agencies.
- Other duties as assigned by the line manager.
- University degree, ideally Business Administration or Management.
- Great knowledge of English language; as well as local languages (Especially Technical Writing).
- Professional behavior and attitude.
- Knowledge of Telecom and ISP industry.
- Passion, integrity, mission driven, and self-motivated.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
The interested candidates should submit their resume with recent photos by email to:
Kindly mention the position number (AWCC/HR/21/VA/172) in the subject line of your e-mail. Otherwise, your application will not be acceptable.
AWCC regrettably cannot respond to individual queries in relation to jobs or on the status of individual applications due to the high numbers of applicants. If you have not been contacted within 2 weeks after the closing date, then please assume that your application has not been successful.