|Date Posted:||Nov 10, 2020|
|Closing Date:||Dec 10, 2021|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||Fresh|
|Contract Duration:||1 year(s)|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||Yes|
About Sahebe Financial Services:
Sahebe Financial Services (SFS) Established in 2012, we are a team of highly qualified professionals in Afghanistan; we are committed to integrity quality and excellence. Employs over 50 full-time highly qualified Afghans, with educational backgrounds that include graduate, past graduate and tertiary professional certification, our management bring decades of experience managing projects for both the public and private sector in Afghanistan, in areas of financial management.
Call Center a Sahebe Financial Services (SFS) position
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Provide and service information to customers
• Research required information using available resources
• Research, identify, and resolve customer complaints
• Follow up customer calls where necessary
• 100 calls per day for New companies
• Arrange daily activity reports
• Graduate school / Current University Student
• Be familiar with office package.
• Good communication skills.
• Fluent speaking Dari/ Pashto/ English
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
Interested candidates should submit their CV. Subject Line Must Be: (Call Center)- 2020-018-SFS) Only short-listed candidates will be invited for interview.
WhatsApp: +93795 279 679