|Date Posted:||Apr 6, 2010|
|Closing Date:||Apr 15, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyUSD|
|Years of Experience:||2 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
Handling Customersâ€™ Inquiries and Complaints
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Will be responsible for reaching the Call Center Target.
2. To resolve Customersâ€™ Inquiries and Complains on time.
3. Receiving calls landed to Call Center Team 888
4. Answering to Customersâ€™ inquiries and solving the problems online using Call Center provided facilities, information and own knowledge and training obtained regarding Call Center.
5. Assigning the complaints that canâ€™t be solved immediately to related department as per existing protocol with concern departments (KPI) through back office.
6. Keeping the customers on hold for not less than 30 seconds and not more than 60 seconds.
7. Giving the customer a response time for call back after checking with the concerned department if it is taking more than 2 min.
8. Feeding the nature of complaints and enquiries in existing soft ware (Agent Portal) for further reference, correspondence and reporting.
9. Response all Customersâ€™ calls which land up in Call Center 888 help line according to standard Call Center Scripts.
10. Being on time and perform all works given in for Call Center Agent by Call Center Team supervisor.
11. Putting all the efforts to ensure that the Call Center would bring positive feed back from customers and ensure customersâ€™ satisfaction by providing an excellent and world class services.
12. Maintaining a clean and tidy working environments
13. Any extra task(s) and assignment(s) given by call center supervisor
14. Report directly to Call Center Supervisor
At least 12th Passed (Degree/Diploma Holder in Business Administration) Candidates are highly appreciated
At Least two year of working experience in Call Center or related business
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
â€¢ Having Strong Command on Local Languages (Pashto and Dari) and English
â€¢ Basic Knowledge of Computer (MS Office)
â€¢ Patience under pressure.
â€¢ Computer skills.
â€¢ Communication Skills.
â€¢ Team work
â€¢ Good attitude.