|Date Posted:||Jul 10, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Jul 20, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Customer Service|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||1 Year|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
Fast Taxi is incorporated company in Afghanistan with principle office at qala e fathullah Kabul Afghanistan Fast Taxi designed an application similar to provide online taxi booking services. The application could be obtained from smart phones application stores, including Apps Store and Play Store. Residents of city can apply for a book request
We are looking for a Call Center Representative that will be the liaison between our company and its current and potential customers. The successful candidate will be able to accept ownership for effectively solving customer issues, complaints and inquiries; keeping customer satisfaction at the core of every decision and behavior.
Requires travel to provinces:
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Answering customer calls and in contact should be able to respond to customer inquiries, provide information about the FastPay services as well as any other general customer information required accordingly.
- Obtains client information by answering telephone calls; interviewing clients; verifying information.
- Determines eligibility by comparing client information to requirements.
- Establishes policies by entering client information; confirming pricing.
- Informs clients by explaining procedures; answering questions; providing information.
- Maintains communication equipment by reporting problems.
- Maintains and improves quality results by adhering to standards and guidelines; recommending improved procedures.
- Updates job knowledge by studying new product descriptions; participating in educational opportunities.
- Managed all inquiries of the call center. Duties included investigation of questions/complaints, forward issues to appropriate parties if needed, request order overrides for eligible members, replace orders when reported missing or damaged, member notification of eligibility and benefits
- Periodically communicated with members to administer nutritional assessments
- Collected absent physician information to facilitate proper communication and authorization
- Initiated reporting and updating members' contact information when necessary
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
- University degree on relevant fields.
· Verbal Communication, Phone Skills, Listening, Data Entry Skills, People Skills, Informing, Customer Focus, Customer Service, Attention to Detail, Professionalism, Multi-tasking
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience.
- Good knowledge of adult learning methods and different training techniques.
- Ability to show initiative, manage multiple responsibilities and meet deadlines.
- Proven skills in effective team work.
- Fluency in written communication skills in Dari/Pashto and English.
- Good computer skills, especially MS office.
- Excellent oral and writing skills in Pashto, Dari and English language.