|Date Posted:||Mar 26, 2020|
|Closing Date:||Apr 25, 2020|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||4|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||3 - 5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||1Year & 11 Months|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Yama Ramin Media production & Technology:
YRMPT was established in 1995 and has since positioned itself as reputable brand in media production, telecommunication and Information Technology Solution provider in Afghanistan.
Yama Ramin Media Production and Technology Inc (YRMPT) is a lead Media Production, Telecom and IT corporation in Afghanistan with 25 years experience completing over 5,800 projects within scope, budget and timeline. Our client base includes Government of Afghanistan, USAID, United Nations, AWCC, Goethe-Institute, MTN, Roshan, International Organizations, Private Enterprises and Local Institutions. YRMPT is a major partner to multinational telecom companies such as Etisalat, MTN, Roshan and Afghan Wireless to whom we have provided various mobile solutions and contents under ATRA NOC # 9212. YRMPT has extended focus on development of latest products and showing immense concentration in quality and customer satisfaction, because of our stable and paramount knowledge in the telecom industry. Our clientele in the telecom industry in Afghanistan shows our expertise in the telecom industry.
An operators physically control camera equipment both in studio and on location for film, television, creativity, video broadcasts and recordings.
An operator has a steady hand and quick reflexes. We want you to be comfortable around expensive and delicate equipment as well as able to concentrate and attend to detail. If you’re passionate about the job and can think of ways to add creativity to your work, we’d like to meet you.
We are looking for a competent person which comfortable to work in to two position, Camera Operator and Creative director to capture high quality and attractive footages for film or TV broadcasting. You’ll be an integral part of our mission to spread information and striking visuals to the world.
Requires travel to provinces:
- Proven experience as camera operator
- Experience operating relevant equipment (cameras, cranes etc.)
- Excellent theoretical knowledge of filming and capturing footage
- Ability to understand and follow camera scripts
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to think and act quickly
- A team player
- Attention to detail
- Physical strength to carry heavy equipment and stamina
- Excellent color vision and hearing
- High school diploma; degree in film, media or relevant field is a plus
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work with clients on briefing and advising them concerning all aspects of design.
- Create and analyze new ideas and concepts for advertising campaigns and branding.
- Outlining design concept for company and marketing purposes.
- Work with Senior Management to determine which creative are available and best suited to be.
- Assigned for upcoming projects.
- Ensure team meets deadlines and stays within budget.
- Attends photo and video shoots and supervises production team.
- Choosing and setting up locations for photography and video shooting.
- Develop unique, new concepts.
- Create and present storyboards of ideas.
- Design attracting concept for routine publications such as: new letter, report, brochure, Magazine and IDs etc.
- Taking professional photographs.
- Develop attracting design and concept for social media and YRMPT website.
- Liaison and follow up with external sources for printing purposes.
- Review and all design aspect before printing.
- Web and mobile app designing.
- Updated and must keep track on the latest commercial and technology trends.
- Design, sale and marketing elements.
- Provide necessary support to all marketing and production teams.
- Working on MS office and Adobe collections.
- Making animation concept, design and implement it in Motion graphic according to the available projects.
- Video editing of media products such as (documentary, TV commercials, teaser, promo, show real, music videos and events…)
- Any other task assigned by line manager.
- Work with directors to determine all aspects of shots
- Working with directors to determine all aspects of shots
- Providing practical and creative input to scene planning
- Selecting, assembling and positioning equipment (cameras, stands, software etc.)
- Provide practical and creative input to scene planning
- Select, assemble and position equipment (cameras, stands, software etc.)
- Prepare cameras and test angles or camera movements
- Shoot scenes according to requirements
- Capture quality footage from a fixed or moving position
- Collaborate with make-up artists, lighting and sound staff to produce the best final effect
- Resolve technical or practical issues
- Edit footage as needed.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
High school diploma; degree in film, media or relevant field is a plus.
Interested Afghans with the required qualification and experience should submit their applications electronically through email. To avoid confusions, disagreement and conflicts during recruitment process all applicants are required to clearly mentioned position title and vacancy announcement number (YRMPT-HR-037) in the subject lines of their emails. otherwise, their CV's will not be considered for this vacant post.
please do not submit any other supporting documentation or educational certificates with your application . If your are short listed you will be asked to submit electronic copies of your educational certificates or in case, you are invited to written test you will be required to present the original certificate.