|Date Posted:||Dec 3, 2019|
|Reference:||MCIT – Reform– 12/2/19|
|Closing Date:||Dec 9, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyAF|
|Years of Experience:||2 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
|Required Languages:||Dari,English & pashto|
About Ministry of communication and IT:
Ministry of Communication & Information Technology
Qualified Caretakers/office boy/cleaner will be selected to help Reform in maintain clean office premises and healthy and hygienic bathrooms and kitchens.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Cleaning of the kitchen and Washrooms of the Reform-Afghanistan.
Maintain a minimum stock of cleaning aides as dictated by the admin officer of Reform.
Clean Reform- Afghanistan office rooms on daily basis with a high standard of hygiene and cleanliness.
Clean inside of vehicles when required.
Prepare Conference Room facilities as and when required.
Assisting office personnel with any other duties when requested to do so.
Be prepared to work flexible hours to accommodate the office hours requirements (e.g. assist with official visits in the evening and on weekends).
1. This position is only open to Afghan nationals;
2. Should have a minimum of 2 years of experience in cleaning, preferably in Government or NGO sector;
3. Must be between 18 to 45 years old.
4. Female candidates are highly encourages to apply.
5. Must not be a drug addict of any kind and nature.
6. Must not have any infectious diseases.
7. Must be a mature, respectful and honest person of high integrity that is able to work in a team and make meaningful contributions to the team objectives;
8. Must be flexible in and able to adapt to abrupt changes in programs at short notice;
9. Must have good communication skills and sound report writing skills;
10. Should be quick in understanding, keen in taking instructions and able to work with minimum supervision;
11. Should be willing, ready and able to perform other duties as delegated to him by the immediate supervisor.
Must be a mature, respectful and honest person of high integrity that is able to work in a team and make meaningful contributions to the team objectives;
Must be flexible in and able to adapt to abrupt changes in programs at short notice