|Date Posted:||Apr 25, 2017|
|Closing Date:||Apr 30, 2017|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableNone|
|Years of Experience:||2 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Afghanistan International Bank:
Afghanistan International Bank (Incorporated in March 2004) is the first private bank in the country promoted by Asian Development Bank (ADB) and some of the prominent business houses of the country headquartered at Kabul. Within 15 years of commencing business the Bank has grown rapidly throughout the country. AIB believes in developing its people through continuous investment in training and giving larger opportunities to those who grow with the bank. With professional management team ensuring high standards of corporate governance and a professional work environment where every manager is committed to train and develop his people is what makes AIB an employer of choice.
- Maintaining daily cash transactions.
- Responsible for the Petty daily cash.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintains adequate cash position in individual cash box.
- Administrates customer transactions in administrative system.
- Makes sure that documents are correct and completed.
- Checks identity of clients and compares signatures agent registered authorizations.
- Checks banknotes received on validity.
- Administrates banks own transactions like cash advances, refunds etc.
- Checks all internal cash transaction on proper authorization
- End of day cash count for closure of the day.
High school, Bachelor is preferred
Islamic Banking & finance Knowledge is an advantage
Considerable knowledge of office machinery (fax machine, photocopier, audio machine, PC).
Ability to be flexible and meet the demands of the service
Excellent communication skills (face to face, telephone and written) in order to communicate at all levels with a wide range of customers and employees
Ability to work as part of a team.
Excellent organisation skills needed for managing workload and meeting deadlines
A high degree of computer literacy (office program) including word processing and spreadsheets.
Considerable diverse experience in an office environment to include document processing, filing & general administration.
Experience: 2-3 years’ experience in banking sector