|Date Posted:||Jul 20, 2020|
|Closing Date:||Jul 31, 2020|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||1 - 2 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Afghan United Bank:
Afghan United Bank is a local bank, licensed by the Afghanistan Central Bank in 2007. Currently this bank has 27 branches across the country. The bank provides various banking products to its clients and customers including Islamic Banking. According to the mid-term strategy of the bank, the branch network and operation of this company will be expanded rapidly in the coming 1 year time. For more information kindly visit: www.afghanunitedbank.com
Under the direct supervision of Head Cashier or Branch Manager; the Cashier will be responsible for making daily transactions, maintaining cash position, cash counting and handling cash.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Maintains adequate cash position in cash box.
2. Makes sure that provided documents are correct and completed.
3. Proper checking of the banknotes to distinct the fake banknotes.
4. Balances daily transactions according to standard procedures.
5. Proper checking of clients/customer identity.
6. Compares client’s signatures against registered authorizations.
7. Checks/scrutinize internal cash transactions on proper authorizations.
8. Proper counting of cash at the end of the day for closure of the day.
Serve as a backup to the Head Cashier.
High School Graduation is must; higher education will be preferred.
Minimum 6 months to 1 year experience related to the mentioned position.
Familiarity in using Flex-Cube system will be an advantage