|Date Posted:||Feb 8, 2011|
|Closing Date:||Feb 14, 2011|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableUSD|
|Years of Experience:||2 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Open Ended|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
About Afghanistan International Bank:
Afghanistan International Bank (Incorporated in March 2004) is the first private bank in the country promoted by Asian Development Bank (ADB) and some of the prominent business houses of the country headquartered at Kabul. Within 15 years of commencing business the Bank has grown rapidly throughout the country. AIB believes in developing its people through continuous investment in training and giving larger opportunities to those who grow with the bank. With professional management team ensuring high standards of corporate governance and a professional work environment where every manager is committed to train and develop his people is what makes AIB an employer of choice. https://www.aib.af/
Maintaining daily cash transactions and Responsible for the Petty daily cash
Provinces to travel:
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintains adequate cash position in individual cash box
- Administrates customer transactions in administrative system including Money Gram system
- Makes sure that documents are correct and completed
- Checks identity of clients and compares signatures agent registered authorizations.
- Checks banknotes received on validity.
- Administrates banks own transactions like cash advances, refunds etc.
- Checks all internal cash transaction on proper authorization
- End of day cash count for closure of the day.
- Ensures customerâ€™s privacy can be provided.
- University degree is preferred.
- Strong accurateness.
- 6 months to 1 year experience directly related to Cashier.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate fluently, both orally and in writing in English, Dari and Pashto.
- Fast and accurate data entry skills.