|Date Posted:||May 25, 2010|
|Closing Date:||Jun 4, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||3|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyUSD|
|Years of Experience:||2 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||No|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintains adequate cash position in individual cash box
- Administrates customer transactions in administrative system including Money Gram system
- Makes sure that documents are correct and completed
- Checks identity of clients and compares signatures agent registered authorizations.
- Checks banknotes received on validity.
- Administrates banks own transactions like cash advances, refunds etc.
- Checks all internal cash transaction on proper authorization
- End of day cash count for closure of the day.
- Ensures customerâ€™s privacy can be provided.
- Maintaining daily cash transactions and Responsible for the Petty daily cash
- University degree is preferred.
- Strong accurateness.
- 6 months to 1 year experience directly related to Cashier.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate fluently, both orally and in writing in English, Dari and Pashto.
- Fast and accurate data entry skills.