|Date Posted:||Oct 4, 2022|
|Closing Date:||Oct 19, 2022|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||1 Year|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
Under the direct supervision of Head Cashier or Branch Manager; the Cashier will be responsible for making daily transactions, maintaining cash position, cash counting and handling cash.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintains adequate cash position in cash box.
- Makes sure that provided documents are correct and completed.
- Proper checking of the banknotes to distinct the fake banknotes.
- Balances daily transactions according to standard procedures.
- Proper checking of clients/customer identity.
- Compares client’s signatures against registered authorizations.
- Checks/scrutinise internal cash transactions on proper authorizations.
- Proper counting of cash at the end of the day for closure of the day.
- Serve as a backup to the Head Cashier.
- High School Graduation is must; higher education will be preferred.
- Minimum 6 months to 1 year experience related to the mentioned position.
- Familiarity in using Flex-Cube system will be an advantage.
- Good communication skills both oral and written in Dari, Pashto and English.
- Interpersonal and team building skills.
- Fast data entry skill.
- Strong accuracy and flexibility is required.