|Date Posted:||May 13, 2019|
|Closing Date:||May 25, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||1 - 2 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Open Ended|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Afghan United Bank:
Afghan United Bank is a local bank, licensed by the Afghanistan Central Bank in 2007. Currently this bank has 27 branches across the country. The bank provides various banking products to its clients and customers including Islamic Banking. For more information kindly visit: www.afghanunitedbank.com
Under the direct supervision of Head Cashier or Branch Manager; the Cashier will be responsible for making daily transactions, maintaining cash position, cash counting and handling cash.
Requires travel to provinces:
· Good communication skills both oral and written in Dari, Pashto and English.
· Interpersonal and team building skills.
· Fast data entry skill.
Strong accuracy and flexibility is required.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Maintains adequate cash position in cash box.
2. Makes sure that provided documents are correct and completed.
3. Proper checking of the banknotes to distinct the fake banknotes.
4. Balances daily transactions according to standard procedures.
5. Proper checking of clients/customer identity.
6. Compares client’s signatures against registered authorizations.
7. Checks/scrutinise internal cash transactions on proper authorizations.
8. Proper counting of cash at the end of the day for closure of the day.
Serve as a backup to the Head Cashier.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Nangarhar
· High School Graduation is must; higher education will be preferred.
· Minimum 1 year to 2 year experience related to the mentioned position.
· Familiarity in using Flex-Cube system will be an advantage.
Interested Candidates can send their resumes with their recent photo to: email@example.com
Kindly mention the title of position and vacancy number in the subject line of your e-mail
Only the Short-listed candidates will be invited for the interview.