|Date Posted:||Apr 14, 2010|
|Closing Date:||Apr 28, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||2|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableUSD|
|Years of Experience:||Fresh|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
About Afghanistan Center for Training and Development - ACTD:
The CBHC Trainer / Supervisor is needed to provide technical training and conduct professional supervisor to supervise the quality of health care services provided. The position is vancant in the Project Office, Sar I Pul city
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. To follow the approved BPHS and CBHC guidelines and procedures to promote community based health care.
2. To conduct training courses for community health supervisors in target provinces in close consultation with the Head of the CBHC Department in line with standards of BPHS.
3. To make regular supervisory visits to health facilities, community net work (CHS, health posts, CHWs, committees and Shuras) to monitor their performances and provide on spot support. Participate in joint supportive supervision exercises.
4. To report overall monthly working plan, performance reviews, Scaling up Success Program, to the Head of the CBHC Department,
5. Together with the Head of the CBHC Department, monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of the training courses and make necessary adjustments to the curriculum and training methods to maximize the quality of the training.
6. To assist the Head of the CBHC Department in the planning, organization and conduction of the courses.
7. Conduct post-training follow-up and monitoring activities in the provinces to support and evaluate the work of the community health supervisors following their training.
1. 12 grade graduate
2. Related training certificate from a recognized source
3. Two years experience in the relevant field
4. Fluency in written and spoken of local languages
5. Computer literacy in Ms-Office
6. Good interpersonal skills and ability to work and deal successfully in a multi-cultural environment