|Date Posted:||May 23, 2010|
|Closing Date:||May 30, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyUSD|
|Years of Experience:||Fresh|
|Contract Duration:||Open Ended|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
Administration: Manage all administrative issues of CCO and international.
Provinces to travel:
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Administration: Manage all administrative issues of CCO and international.
2. Coordination with PTA: Handle all complaints/queries of PTA by providing assistance to director regulatory affairs in order to give reply within the target time.
3. Record Keeping: ensure to keep all record in proper order without missing anything in order to put references whenever required and for any further usage.
4. Electronic filling: scanning and coping of important letter in order to smoothen all future tracking.
5. MIC Operations:
6. Coordination with other MIC operations on day to day issues in order to ensure smooth operational working of COO office.
7. Keeping check and control over the unusual transactions.
At least 1-2 years experience
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
â€¢ Fluent English, Dari and Pashto.
â€¢ Patience under pressure.
â€¢ Computer skills.
â€¢ Communication Skills.
â€¢ Team work
â€¢ Good attitude.