|Date Posted:||Oct 6, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Nov 30, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableAF|
|Years of Experience:||5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Infrontier :
InFrontier is a London-based and FCA-regulated private equity firm that is working in Afghanistan since 2014. InFrontier’s portfolio companies include 786 Parazelsus, Alef Technology, Insurance Corporation of Afghanistan, and Rumi Spice. InFrontier is currently seeking an experienced CFO candidate for one of its potential investee companies based in Hairatan, Balkh.
As a member of the senior leadership team, the successful candidate will be accountable for all financial aspects of the business.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Design and establish a double-entry accounting system with appropriate internal controls to mitigate financial risk.
- Lead the process for recommending and establishing an ERP/accounting software.
- Provide leadership, direction and management of the finance and accounting team
- Provide strategic recommendations to the CEO/president and members of the executive management team
- Manage the processes for financial forecasting and budgets, and overseeing the preparation of all financial reporting
- Establish and develop relations with senior management and external partners and stakeholders
- Follow up with customers on receipt of receivables ensuring all receivables are collected on-time.
- Report monthly, quarterly and annual financial results to senior management.
- Develop performance measures and report performance against these.
- Assist the CEO in preparing board pack.
A qualified accountant with CPA, CA, or ACCA qualification plus ten years of years of experience.
A proven track record of leading and delivering superior performance.
Excellent understanding of commercial drivers and how to add value to organisations.
An accomplished manager with well-developed networking, communication, facilitation, and influencing skills.
MS Excel, QuickBook, Sage, ERP, Accounting, Reporting