|Date Posted:||May 14, 2020|
|Closing Date:||May 27, 2020|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||35|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||8 month(s)|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Coordination of Rehabilitation and Development Services for Afghanistan:
Coordination of Rehabilitation and Development Services for Afghanistan (CRDSA) is a non-governmental and non-political humanitarian organization working in sectors of Sustainable Livelihood, Human Rights Promotion, Civil Society Strengthening, Returnees/IDPs Protection and Re-Integration in Afghanistan. CRDSA was established in 2002 and presently is operating in Herat, Farah,Ghor , Nimroz and Badghis provinces
The role of the CFS Facilitator is to provide one to one support to the school children to learn, promote and practice technical skills as advised by the Project Manager.
• Excellent Technical skills
• Excellent training Knowledge.
• Good communication and judgment skills
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Prepare training plan/schedule.
• Conduct Training according to the pre-school children.
• Conduct Life Skill sessions
• Liaise with the families of the children
• Assess the progress of the class and the children
• Prepare reports and submit reports to the project supervisor
• Ensure the stock is updated
• Any other task given by the project Supervisor
Job Location:Afghanistan, Herat, Badghis, Ghor
• High school graduate
• 5 years experiences of working in the same field