|Date Posted:||May 10, 2017|
|Closing Date:||Jun 9, 2017|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyAFG|
|Years of Experience:||7 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
1. Manage and lead the compliance program for adherence to DAB AML/CFT law.
2. Coordinate applicable policy, procedures and Compliance program.
3. Assure the compliance program effectively prevents and/or detects violations of laws, regulations, and corporate policies.
4. Communicate to all employees, compliance program’s expectations and responsibilities.
5. Manage the compliance program’s monitoring activities.
6. Engage in open communication and provide routine reports to the Supervisory Board with the Copy to CEO.
7. Measure the compliance program’s effectiveness and recommend program improvements to the firm’s Supervisory Board.
Extensive knowledge of financial institution’s policies and procedures.
Demonstrates a thorough knowledge of Afghan bank laws and regulations.
The ability to read, understand and apply banking regulations.
Ability to read and interpret government and financial regulations, and lega documents.
Proven ability to identify, solve and prevent regulatory issues.
Strong presentation and leadership skills.
Must have ability to effectively report information and respond to managers, customers, and regulatory representatives, and write procedure manuals.
Mush have strong analytical, research, planning, organizational and communication skills.
Have high ethical standards and integrity in both their personal and professional dealings.
Commitment to identifying compliance solutions that meet business needs while ensuring adherence to applicable laws, regulations, policies and procedures.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Develop compliance program implementation and policies and procedures; update policies and procedures as necessary.
2. Educate employees on the firm’s DAB AML/CFT law policies and procedures.
3. Establish a retribution-free system for employees to report suspected activities/ transaction.
4. Coordinate investigation of all noncompliance reports, tracking the status of all reports and investigations.
5. Develop and implement corrective action plans resulting from noncompliance investigation.
6. Educate and Training to our Bank Staff about Compliance on a regular basis.
7. To attend to any other matter that may not have been mentioned in this document but advised by BOS.
8. Responsible for monitoring and sending of LCTR, STR for the related authority.
9. Update Compliance Policy, Procedure and plan.
10. Due diligence for Nastro accounts
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, banking business related field or law degree, master’s degree is preferred.
Relevant professional certifications or training desirable.