|Date Posted:||Mar 2, 2020|
|Closing Date:||Apr 2, 2020|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableAF|
|Years of Experience:||10 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Open Ended|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Selina Food Production Company:
Selina and Niko Food Production Company is a new brand of food production and soon it will start its operation with the natural refined and iodized salt. Selina will be the first salt refinery with international standards in Afghanistan. The founder of Selina and Niko Food Production Company is an Afghan local entrepreneur who has been operational in the Afghan market since the last fifteen years. Selina Food Production has been involved in salt mining for the last four years.
The production of the company will start by the end of June 2020. This company will have a branded food production line with reasonable prices, rich quality of food and standard products. It is our aim that all Afghans get advantages from our quality food products. Selina Food Production Company will create thousands of direct and indirect job opportunities for individuals and contractors in the country.
The company will ensure to supply the best quality refined salt to the Afghan market and to expand the food production lines with better services and products for the Afghan market.
The Chief Executive Officer will be looking after achieving overall organization’s goals by creating professional office polices & procedures, internal control and good working environment.
He shall lead and develop the organization in the provision of excellent service to customers and distributors, promoting of sales, setting up rules & regulations and expansion of business. To set and ensure effective delivery of business targets that the company desire to achieve and ensure that these are correctly monitored.
Requires travel to provinces:
- Demonstrated skills in setting up distribution channels, wholesale, and direct/indirect sales.
- Proven skills in business and financial management.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a FMCG production company.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English language.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and supervise the staff at all levels.
- Effective problem-solving and mediation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to share skills and knowledge with others.
- Proficiency with Office and financial softwares/programs.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task office setting.
- Proven ability to cope with conflict, stress and crisis situations.
Able to manage, delegate to and motivate the team.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Provide leadership and guidance to various departments and production of the company by developing of long term vision and goals.
2. Look after development and implementation of office policies, rules, regulations and organization structure.
3. Ensure the compliance of the organization’s operations and production to the applicable regulatory laws and regulations.
4. Provide recommendations regarding (new) investments and sales strategies.
5. Oversee preparation of annual budget, financial statements and annual audit.
6. Provide insight pertaining to overall operation and financial health of the company.
7. Maintain oversight and ensure accuracy of records including A/R, A/P, inventory, stocks, assets etc.
8. Look after development of measures and tools to increase company efficiency, control and risk management.
9. Plan and direct the operation to achieve agreed targets and strategy for overall performance of the company.
10. Select (where applicable), guide and coach human resources, ensuring the company attract and select the best talents in the market.
11. Promote standards of business, production and sales in line with company’s requirements, ensuring implementation of and adherence to company’s policies and legal requirements.
12. Maintain and develop the organization’s culture, values and reputation in the markets and with the staff, customers, partners, regulatory/official authorities and stakeholders.
13. Build strategies and procedures to encourage team-working and team development among the staff.
14. Prioritize and focus on the activities that are aligned to the strategy and will deliver the greatest return, seizing opportunity and to expand the production lines of the company.
15. Act on market demands and take advantage of available business opportunities.
16. Build and develops deep relationships with key contacts, customers, distributors, wholesalers and the business community for the benefit of the business.
17. Builds a culture which recognizes the importance of developing business relationships based on trust and integrity
18. Liaise with high level governmental offices, external parties and contractors/suppliers.
19. Monitor performance regularly, taking action to manage inadequate performance and holds meetings with individual employees for passing positive impact on the company’s operations and growth.
20. Set up strategies to motivate individual staff members and their performance; build a coherent and progressive environment that enhances the capabilities of human resources and enables them to realize their abilities.
Other job-related tasks as assigned by the management.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Balkh
- A minimum of ten (10) years of experience in FMCG sector either in Afghanistan or regional countries where five (5) years on managerial levels.
- Master degree in Management or Business Administration.
Interested candidates can send their application letter and resume by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly mention the job title in the subject line of your e-mail.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for interview.