|Date Posted:||Jun 21, 2020|
|Closing Date:||Jul 5, 2020|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Agriculture Engeenring|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||5 - 10 Years|
|Contract Duration:||1 year(s)|
About Selina Food Production Company:
Selina Food Production and Mining Extraction company is a newly established Co in Afghanistan, our investment on salt extraction/processing & tomato paste production plant is under progress in Marzari Sharif which will be finished in next 3 months and our first two products (Refined Salt and Tomato paste) will be out to Afghanistan’s market.
Selina Food production company was established under an investment group of companies in Afghanistan in 2018, we have successfully invested in mining, construction, Agriculture, General trading and food production, OUR PORTFOLIO IS GROWING YEAR BY YEAR.
The Chief Executive Officer will be looking after achieving overall organization’s goals & vision by creating professional office polices & procedures, internal control and good working environment.
He shall lead and develop the organization in the provision of excellent service to customers and distributors, promoting of sales, setting up rules & regulations and expansion of business. To set and ensure effective delivery of business targets that the company desire to achieve and ensure that these are correctly monitored.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Creating and implementing organization’s vision, direction and long-term business strategy, for the company jointly with shareholders.
2. Leading, Guiding and evaluating executive leaders.
3. Soliciting guidance from board of directors of Selina
4. Creating Organization that will grow and flourish.
5. Creating and designing the overall business structure of the company.
6. Building and leading the senior executive team.
7. Provide leadership and guidance to various departments and production of the company by developing of long term vision and goals.
8. Look after development and implementation of office policies, rules, regulations and organization structure.
9. Ensure the compliance of the organization’s operations and production to the applicable regulatory laws and regulations.
10. Provide recommendations regarding (new) investments and sales strategies.
11. Oversee preparation of annual budget, financial statements and annual audit.
12. Provide insight pertaining to overall operation and financial health of the company.
13. Look after development of measures and tools to increase company efficiency, control and risk management.
14. Plan and direct the operation to achieve agreed targets and strategy for overall financial performance of the company.
15. Manage the management of core operation of company
16. Allocating capital to the company's priorities.
17. Promote standards of business, production and sales in line with company’s requirements, ensuring implementation of and adherence to company’s policies and legal requirements.
18. Maintain and develop the organization’s culture, values and reputation in the markets and with the staff, customers, partners, regulatory/official authorities and stakeholders.
19. Build strategies and procedures to encourage team-working and team development among the staff.
20. Prioritize and focus on the activities that are aligned to the strategy and will deliver the greatest return, seizing opportunity and to expand the production lines of the company.
21. Act on market demands and take advantage of available business opportunities.
22. Build and develops deep relationships with key contacts, customers, distributors, wholesalers and the business community for the benefit of the business.
23. Builds a culture which recognizes the importance of developing business relationships based on trust and integrity
24. Liaise with high level governmental offices, external parties and contractors/suppliers.
25. Monitor performance regularly, taking action to manage inadequate performance and holds meetings with individual employees for passing positive impact on the company’s operations and growth.
26. Set up strategies to motivate individual staff members and their performance; build a coherent and progressive environment that enhances the capabilities of human resources and enables them to realize their abilities.
27. Other job-related tasks as assigned by the management.
- A minimum of ten (5-10) years of experience in FMCG sector either in Afghanistan or regional countries where five (3) years on managerial levels.
- MBA or any Postgraduate, agriculture engineering.
- Candidate should Be belonging to the food Sector.
- Vast Knowledge about FMCG Sector industries like Export, import, plant handling, strategy and direction, Business revenue model
- Master’s degree in management, Business Administration or related field.
- Demonstrated skills in setting up distribution channels, wholesale, and direct/indirect sales.
- Proven skills in business and financial management.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a FMCG production company.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English language.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and supervise the staff at all levels.
- Effective problem-solving and mediation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to share skills and knowledge with others.
- Proficiency with Office and financial softwares/program.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task office setting.
- Proven ability to cope with conflict, stress and crisis situations.
- Able to manage, delegate to and motivate the team.