|Date Posted:||Mar 23, 2020|
|Closing Date:||Mar 31, 2020|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||10 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Hotel Intercontinental kabul:
Hotel Inter-Continental Kabul was inaugurated officially on 09th September 1969. The hotel is situated on a hill top; with eye-catching vies of Kabul city, Bagh-e- bala “Amir abdurahman’s summer palace” and the Hindo Kush mountain Range.
The hotel Inter-Continental Kabul is fully air-conditioned and centrally heated. All the rooms are completely equipped with modern facilities like private baths/shower, 21 inch TV in each room with 30 international channels includes of BBC and CNN news, Radio and telephone.
As a key member of the Executive Management team, the Chief Financial Officer will report to the President and assume a strategic role in the overall management of the company. The CFO will have primary day-to-day responsibility for planning, implementing, managing and controlling all financial-related activities of the company. This will include direct responsibility for accounting, finance, forecasting, strategic planning, job costing, legal, property management, deal analysis and negotiations, investor relationships and partnership compliance and private and institutional financing.
Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the organization and with staff at remote locations essential.
Strong problem solving and creative skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses.
High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation.
Other Skills & Abilities:
PC proficiency is essential (Windows environment) and strong working knowledge of QuickBooks and Excel is highly required.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Provides leadership in the development for the continuous evaluation of short and long-term strategic financial objectives.
· Responsible for preparing the financial statements on annual basis or as required in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
· Ensure credibility of Finance group by providing timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial trends and forecasts.
· Review of Management Reports (i.e. Cash flow reports, Liquidity reports, budgets, compliances) to identify financial needs, exercise budget controls and ensure organization’s financial stability.
· Direct and oversee all aspects of the Finance & Accounting functions of the organization.
· Evaluates and advises on the impact of long-range planning, introduction of new programs/ strategies and regulatory action.
· Responsible for preparing the monthly/quarterly and annual financial reports and plans.
· Build and maintain two-way mutual relationships with bankers, investors and shareholders to ensure adequate financial resources are available when required and any extra money is invested to ensure diversification.
· Provide executive management with advice on the financial implications of business activities.
· Manage processes for financial forecasting, budgets and consolidation and reporting to the Company
· Provide recommendations to strategically enhance financial performance and business opportunities.
· In accordance with hotel registration documents (Asas Nama), the CFO is responsible to manage hotel affairs in the absence of the CEO for the task assigned to him.
· Ensure that effective internal controls are in place and ensure compliance with GAAP and applicable federal, state and local regulatory laws and rules for financial and tax reporting.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
MBA/CPA and ACCA finalist is highly desirable
10+ years in progressively responsible financial leadership roles, preferably in real estate development or property management.