|Date Posted:||Sep 22, 2022|
|Closing Date:||Sep 29, 2022|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||5 - 7 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Bank-e-Millie Afghan:
Bank-e- Millie Afghan (BMA) was the first financial institution established in Afghanistan in 1933. Similarly, it was the first financial institution established in a public private partnership set up with 72 percent share held by private sector. As a first bank in Afghanistan, BMA introduced formal banking services to the people and government of Islamic Republic of Afghanistan. Since then, the banks competitive strength and ongoing market leadership philosophy lays in its strong capital base and proven trustworthiness.
In 1976, it was fully nationalized by the government of Afghanistan. Since its establishment, BMA is a leading banking in providing modern and secure banking services. Securing depositors' funds is the top priority of the bank. At the same time, the bank is contributing considerably to the development of manufacturing, agriculture, services, and international trade in the country. BMA is operating based on strong corporate governance principles, financial risk management and strict compliance to keep its credibility and trust. BMA has 15 city branches in Kabul and 21 provincial branches and equity investments in United States of America and England. And it is celebrating its 89th years of fame.
The incumbent in responsible to provide overall supervision of Technical department such as project Management Alternative Delivery Channel and Information Technology as well as providing technical support to the departments. He is responsible to introduce new banking and technological banking initiative to the bank.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Advice Senior Management on key changes in strategic planning on various business decisions related to new banking and technological initiatives.
- Establish coordination between IT ADC and Project management divisions
- Introduce new initiatives and advice improvements and new products for the bank to the management
- Support Change Management resource allocation and tracking
- Set objectives and strategies for the IT department
- Select and implement suitable technology to streamline all internal operations and help optimize their strategic benefits
- Design and customize technological systems and platforms to improve customer experience
- Plan the implementation of new systems and provide guidance to IT professionals and other staff within the organization
- Approve purchases of technological equipment and software and establish partnerships with IT providers
- Oversee the technological infrastructure (networks and computer systems) in the organization to ensure optimal performance
- Direct and organize IT-related projects
- Monitor changes or advancements in technology to discover ways the company can gain competitive advantage
- Analyses the costs value and risks of information technology to advice management and suggest actions.
Smart Objectives/Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- To ensure all the technical departments are active and banking operation is maintained
- To provide clear plan and guide to the technical teams
- Provide additional support on the assigned tasks to the CEO and a proper actionable/points to be recorded and shared in the same month
- Introduce new technical initiatives for new products and service and better banking system
- Provide necessary reports and updates about bank operations to the senior management
- Ensure proper coordination with other relevant departments to run the business smoothly
- Provide necessary advices and work on improvement of the operations system.
- Master degree in relevant filed such as Information Technology digital banking or any other related field
- 10 years relevant experiences in the large scale entities both public and/ private sectors including banking
- Aware of the update technological initiatives and products related to banking
- Strong management skills
- Ability to define strategy and policies for operations of the bank
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Excellent computer literacy both office package and hands on relevant software
- Excellent analytical skills and be able to generate comprehensive reports
- Well organized.