|Date Posted:||Sep 30, 2018|
|Closing Date:||Oct 16, 2018|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableNone|
|Years of Experience:||10 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
About AACS Consulting:
AACS Consulting is a management solutions and professional services firm providing various clients services of global standards in local settings. Innovative approach, technical know-how and a focus on results define the work done at AACS Consulting where a capable team of national and international experts passionately design effective solutions to various international trade and development challenges. For nearly a decade, AACS Consulting has delivered services to a wide range of government, United Nations, international development, and business institutions. These services have been offered in areas of Research and Survey, Monitoring and Evaluation, Business Development, and Audit and Tax Advisory.
The Chief Operations Officer (COO) is a senior role undertaking the leadership and management of AACS Consulting's complete operation-related activities, including financial, human resources, logistics and procurement. S/he will ensure that AACS Consulting's activities receive the best possible operational support while ensuring such activities are implemented in most efficient, client-friendly, safe, and professional manner. The incumbent will develop and revise sound operational policies and procedures while also continuously building operations staff capacity and skills.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Develop a bi-annual Operations Management Plan, determining action points for upgrading Company operations and optimizing resource utilization.
2. Establish and implement policies & procedures for sound, smooth and effective day-to-day operations of the company.
3. Plan, develop, organize, implement, direct and evaluate the company's fiscal function and performance.
4. Provide timely and accurate budget analysis, financial report and financial trends in order to assist management with decision-making.
5. Provide financial records and documents in timely manners for internal, external and government auditors and ensure that the company complies with all regulatory requirements.
6. Ensure that all operational activities are carried out in compliance with company's, Government of Afghanistan, and donor directives and applicable regulations and laws.
7. Provide technical inputs to proposals and concept notes in areas of expertise.
8. Brainstorm with AACS Consulting management and teams to identify innovative business ideas and develop plans.
9. Attend weekly management meetings at AACS Consulting and accompany management team to meetings with donors and clients as needed.
10. Supervise, manage and build An innovative capacity of Administration and Finance, Human Resources, Logistics and Procurement, and Compliance and Audit teams.
11. Other tasks as assigned by supervisor.
Master’s degree in Economics, Business Administration, Financial Management or a bachelor’s degree with an advanced certificate in a relevant field.
A minimum of ten years of progressively responsible work experience, including at least five years working with international organizations in Finance, Accounting, and Administration.
A minimum of two years’ experience in managerial positions.
Demonstrated experience in developing and managing large-scale financial and administrative systems.
Demonstrated interpersonal skills including diplomacy tact and the ability to negotiate and influence.
Proven ability to mentor and build the capacity of junior staff and interns within the Company.
Excellent communication skills in English a must: speaking, writing and listening.
Ability to set priorities and manage time effectively.
Analytical and problem-solving ability.
Ability to think strategically and to act in the best interest of AACS Consulting.
Ability to work both independently and as an effective team member.
Advanced skills in Microsoft Office suite and QuickBooks a must.