|Date Posted:||Nov 25, 2010|
|Closing Date:||Dec 6, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyUSD|
|Years of Experience:||2 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||false|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. To design, draft and calculate the whole water supply system for the buildings.
2. To prepare the complete design drawing and calculation for the sewer system of buildings. 3. To draft regular narrative reports (design analysis including calculations) for design criteria and design assumptions.
4. To draft and calculate the complete design of storm and drainage system of the construction site.
5. To ensure all structures, facilities and fixture are designed, managed and implemented in accordance with signatory codes of conduct and accepted good practice and meet agreed international standards for Water and Sanitation
6. To design and draft building plumbing system (Hot, Cold water and sewer pipe).
7. To design water colorization system.
8. To negotiate modifications with structural, architects, structural and consulting engineers.
9. To ensure project design and execution is compatible with the given scope of work, standards, and the clientâ€™s quality assurance.
10. To advise the Logistics Coordinator on material and equipment specifications for sector specific projects.
1. Bachelorâ€™s Degree in Civil Engineering from an accredited university,
2. Excellent English communication skills.
3. Excellent knowledge of Auto CAD.
4. Excellent knowledge of computers Ms Office especially good knowledge of MS excels.
5. Previous experience in civil engineering is required.
6. Familiar with the procedure and process of the US Army Corps of Engineers projects.
7. At least two years experience