|Date Posted:||Feb 7, 2011|
|Closing Date:||Feb 16, 2011|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyUSD|
|Years of Experience:||10 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||No|
|Contract Type:||Short Term|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
Responsible for all projects.
Duties & Responsibilities:
A. Managerial Role
To provide technical and oversight support to the GG on going project.
B. Major responsibilities
â€¢ Initiate Construction projects activities for the GG on going Projects.
â€¢ Develop project planning for and ensures the implementation of projects
â€¢ Develop and implement a selection process for local contractors for implementation of construction projects.
â€¢ Supervise and manage projects implemented through contractors, monitoring progress of works against contractual obligations.
â€¢ Data collation, accurate record keeping and management of information to measure progress and impact of project
â€¢ Support Projectâ€™s Coordinator in ensuring that counter parts remain informed of GG projects interventions and prepares weekly reports on progress.
â€¢ Assess designated sites and make a site planning for the projects.
â€¢ Supervise engineers and laborers for projects including all processes from quotations and procurement.
â€¢ Make a plan with the budget line for the upcoming projects.
â€¢ Duly submitted the progress report with regards to performed activities for the all sites.
â€¢ Responsible for the cost estimation of every site.
F. Overview of the ongoing projects
1. To ensure that all the matters/activities of the ongoing projects are being carried out properly in accordance with the standards and are in compliance with the policies of the management formulated for the purpose
2. To take necessary steps and suggest measures in order to overcome any irregularity if arrived during the course of conduct of the activities of the ongoing projects
G. Interaction with and facilitation of the External/External Authorities
1. To interact with the different internal/external authorities in order to justify the status of the ongoing activities.
2. To facilitate the internal/external authorities in proper conduct of the duty assigned.
H. Properness/completeness of the cases and subsequent Tracking
1. To ensure that the cases submitted to the donors/clients or other business partners is complete in all respect.
2. To properly track the cases submitted for review.
I. Special jobs and assignments
1. To do any other job/assignments assign by the General Manager GG.
â€¢ Degree in Engineering, preferably Civil or Construction Engineering or similar.
â€¢ At least 5 years of proving experience in working on construction projects.
â€¢ Good command of oral and written English is a must.
â€¢ Some computer literacy is needed.
Skills, knowledge and Abilities
â€¢ Takes initiatives
â€¢ Hard worker
â€¢ Good leader