|Date Posted:||Jan 14, 2021|
|Closing Date:||Jan 21, 2021|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||3 - 4 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Sky International Insurance Company:
A professional organization dedicated to providing clients with the best insurance company in Afghanistan solutions possible, maintain an efficient working environment, help each and every individual and organization achieve financial security. Our highest priority is to earn clients’ trust, loyalty and alliance while offering excellent services and comprehensive insurance Afghanistan policies at cost-effective rates. We endeavor to understand your insurance Afghanistan needs & financial situation to provide you with quality services and a range of excellent products to fulfill your insurance Afghanistan needs.
Claims Manager is responsible for managing the insurance claims department composed of Examiners and Adjusters. Operates of one or more claims processing units, including the timely and proper disposition of claims in accordance with coverage amounts. Being a Claims Manager oversees insurance claims for personal, property, or casualty loss based on coverage, appraisal, and verifiable damage. Ensures complete and sound claim settlements, legal reviews and investigations in accordance with company policies and procedures.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Excellent knowledge of general insurance products.
- Design and implement various policies and procedures for claims.
- Technically proficient in most major types of insurance solutions (Motor, Fire, Property, Marine etc.).
- Evaluate all new claims and administer all data integrity data and manage communication to safety department and ensure timely closure.
- Monitor effectiveness of all programs and provide support to all open claim file, reviews and manage all payment cycle to ensure compliance to all contract requirements.
- Analyze all claims and identify all risks and ensure processing of all claims as per company policy.
- Working with management to adjust procedures as needed.
- Ensuring legal compliance of the claims processes.
- Settlements of difficult or complex claims
- Supervises claims officers
- Perform any other duties provided by the management.
- MBA or Master Degree in law with four years of relevant working experience
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills
- Be able to properly communicate in local languages and English
- Good knowledge of computer programs such as MS Office packages
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
Interested qualified candidates should submit their applications via E-mail only, indicating job title & vacancy number (Claims Manager SIIC_KBL_16) to the below address. Please avoid sending your certificates and qualification documents in the time of application submission.