|Date Posted:||Dec 25, 2010|
|Closing Date:||Dec 30, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableUSD|
|Years of Experience:||2 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||No|
|Contract Type:||Short Term|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
About University Reasearch Co.,LLC Health Care Improvement HCI:
The USAID-funded HCI-Afghanistan Project goal is to develop the improvement capability in the health sector in Afghanistan. URC-HCI proposes to do so through working with counterparts in the MOPH, PPHDs and NGOs providing services in order to adapt and apply the Science of Health Care Improvement, including the Improvement Collaborative Approach, to bring about significant and rapid improvement in health outcomes for patients in Afghanistan.
The Health Care Improvement Project (HCI) is a global health care improvement project funded by USAID and implemented by University Research Co., LLC, dedicated to improving quality of health care through adaptation of modern Quality Improvement (QI) methods in USAID-assisted countries. The Afghanistan HCI project, launched in January 2009, is working closely with the Afghanistan MoPH; implementing NGOâ€™s and partners to build national and regional capacity in use of modern (QI) methods to achieve sustainable improved health care services for leading causes of mortality and morbidity.
The Office Cleaner is responsible to keep the entire interior Office Building clean. The Office Cleaner reports to the Office Administrator and Finance Officer, and is assigned to the following tasks:
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. To clean general areas within the Office Building
2. To vacuum rooms and corridors and empty all waste bins every morning
3. To sweep and mop floor surfaces
4. To clean and maintain the bathrooms and toilets
5. To clean and maintain windows and mirrors
6. To wash Bathroomsâ€™ towels
7. To dust the cobwebs and clean the desks every morning
8. To clean materials safely stored as needed
9. To ensure that rooms are odor free
10. To report anything in need of repair or replacement to the Office Administrator
11. To report to supervisor any incident or accident
12. To occasionally help clean and serve tea or food during out-of-site conferences, workshops, meetings or for Guests
13. To maintain inventory of cleaning materials and report any shortage on time
14. To fulfill any other duty and responsibility as required by supervisor and as may be reasonably required within the level of the post.
15. To take care of kindergarten
The Office Cleaner should be adepuately experienced.