|Date Posted:||Oct 15, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Nov 15, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||6|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||2 - 3 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
Cleaner is responsible for the day-to-day cleaning work at the assigned locations
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Scrub the bathrooms and bathroom fixtures, including changing towels on a daily basis.
2. Clean the assigned premises, including corridors, rooms, offices and all parts like floors, walls, furniture, doors, windows and all appliances there.
3. Supply of all cleaning supplies in the bathrooms and kitchens.
4. Checking all fixtures and fittings, including, water closets, sinks, wash basins, water heaters, water supply system, drain system, floor trip, etc. to insure proper functioning. In case of any problem, responsible supervisor to be called for repairing.
5. Checking all power supply systems and heating equipment’s, including lights, out-lets, sockets, and any electrical devices, supply of fuel to fuel heaters, etc to be functioning properly, otherwise responsible supervisor to be called for repairing.
6. To empty all garbage baskets in the rooms, saloons, corridors, and kitchens.
7. Hose down the driveway and other outdoor surfaces as needed.
8. To hand-over all personal belongings whenever find in the corridors, classes, and yards to the right person or to the supervisor that he can hand-over.
9. To be on-time, honest, trustful, and having sense of humor and focus of hygiene issues.
10. Efficient use of equipment’s, and material, and prevent misuse and damage of appliances and materials.
11. Help others in moving/carrying of some baggage, supplies, appliances, furniture, etc.
12. To respect office roles and regulations, respect the supervisors, staff members, faculty and other personnel.
13. To carry-out any other business assigned to him/her.
14. To consider noninterference policy of in others jobs and prevents having irrelevant relation with the personnel and students.
15. To consider the security issues, if he/she see any unidentified package in around, and in case of such case immediately report to the security staff.
Internationals are kindly requested to keep open the doors of their rooms/offices/apartments for cleaning purpose. Or cleaning could be done in presence of them
- To be litrated. Preferably baccalaureate.
- Minimum of two years’ experience at a similar position, preferably with an international organization.
- Fluent oral and written Dari and Pashtu.