|Date Posted:||Jun 30, 2020|
|Closing Date:||Jul 10, 2020|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||2|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyAF|
|Years of Experience:||1 Year|
|Contract Duration:||4 month(s)|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||Yes|
|Contract Type:||Service Contract|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Ministry of Agriculture Irrigation and livestock (MAIL):
The Ministry of Agriculture, Irrigation and Livestock is a key ministry of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan that aims to develop the agriculture, irrigation and livestock of the rural and urban communities. The Ministry is expected to lay the foundations for a long-term strengthening of local agriculture, to promote governance, to rebuild social capital and leadership within villages and neighborhoods, and to provide assistance for rehabilitation and development to communities.
The General Directorate of Natural Resources Management (GD-NRM) is one of the biggest and most important directorates of the MAIL. This directorate offers services in Natural Resource (forests, rangelands and protected areas) Management, promoting Community Based NRM initiatives so that local communities can benefit, in a fair and equitable way.
The mission of DG-NRM is Restoration, protection, conservation, and improvement of forest, rangeland, natural vegetation and ecological areas, improving green areas in and around urban areas, introducing prudent utilization approaches and mechanisms, watersheds management and soil conservation, combat desertification and improve ecological balance; resultant to reduced natural disasters, healthy environment, agriculture and livestock sector development and food security.
These terms of reference may be revised subject to operational needs.
The incumbent is expected to produce a clear plan of action and report to the line manager
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Cleaning of the office equipment
· Assist in meeting/workshop refreshments; help to prepare rooms for meeting and other activities.
· Clean surfaces including (floors, furniture, walls, doors, windows, carpets).
· Emptying waste bins or similar receptacles, transporting waste material to designated collection points.
· Replenish consumable items (soap, toilet rolls, and paper towels).
· Maintain all equipment to be in a clean condition, daily clean all sanitary appliances, fittings and areas.
· Carry out general cleaning duties to the agreed standards and work schedules provided.
· To assist with moving office good and supplies
· Willing to perform duties after office timings and on vacation as and when required
· To make arrangement for lunch tea including related purchases when needed.
· Make regular patrolling of the office compound
· Stay awake and alert during duty time;
· Responsible for the safety and security of the office
· To carry out other necessary task for the office at the request of the supervisor or delegated officer.
· Graduate of 12th class or at least be able to read and write.
· Minimum 1 years of relevant experience as a cleaner.
· Working experience with governmental organizations is preferred.
· Experience in refreshment arrangements could be considered as an asset.
Primary education (writing and reading) will be preferred