|Date Posted:||Jul 1, 2020|
|Closing Date:||Jul 7, 2020|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||2|
|Salary Range:||268 - 269 USD monthlyUSD|
|Years of Experience:||2 - 5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
We are a non-political, non-governmental, non-profit humanitarian and developmental organization working to improve the lives of the Afghan people since 1984. We address the acute needs of the most vulnerable and support early recovery and sustainable development for all Afghans. We align our work to the specific needs and priorities of the Afghan communities.
Cleaner is the member of Support Team and holds the subordinate position to the Support Officer. Cleaner cleans and maintain the cleanliness of the appointed office space. Cleaner
has to serve the refreshment on the occasion of meetings and to serve the tea on daily basis to
the related office staff.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Clean the related office, furniture and equipments on a daily basis
· Wash the compound of the office daily or whenever required and to clean the doors, windows and glasses when required
· Clean the bathroom whenever needed during the day (at least morning and afternoon) and ensure that toilet paper, brushes, cleaning powder and soap etc. are always available. In case of any problem report to the Support Officer.
· Clean the carpets with vacuum cleaner and remove all garbage in the offices daily
· Wash the towels used at the office as per instruction.
· Keep cups, tea pots etc clean and prepare tea and hot water for coffee
· Turn off all the lights and A/C unplug the heater of the rooms within responsibility when leaving the office
· Ensure that the heaters are filled up with diesel and wood whenever needed
· Report to the Support Officer about all needs for maintenance
Any other duty assigned by the Senior Liaison & Support Officer.
Education/ Qualification and Employment Benefits
Education: Primary or higher school certificate is required.
Experience: 2 years of experience , NGOs experienced is preferred
Languages: Pashto/Dari and basic English is required.
· Good training opportunities to enhance employees’ skills
· Severance pay: one month salary per year of service
· 24 days of paid annual leave per year
· 10 days of paid sick leave per year
· 2 days weekend
· 30 days of paid Hajj leave (after the completion of one year service)
· 90 days of paid maternity leave for female employees(after the completion of three months service)
· 5 days of paid paternity leave for male employees(after the completion of three months service)
· 15 days of public holidays per year
· Transportation allowance AFN (1500)/ month.