|Date Posted:||Mar 4, 2010|
|Reference:||2010-03/CRO/B 4300/ 0027|
|Closing Date:||Mar 18, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyUSD|
|Years of Experience:||2 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
About The First Micro Finance Bank:
The incumbent of the position is responsible for serving the role of first point of contact for all potential new clients at branch; and providing adequate information to clients regarding loan products and services in a timely manner.
Duties & Responsibilities:
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS
1.Meets and greets all new clients coming to the FMFB-A for receiving the bank Services,Products and Advices.
2. Registers new clients by doing initial consultation; and providing them with adequate and Update information regarding the FMFB-A nature and scope of work, vision, mission,Procedures and commitment.
3. Conducts data entry of all potential clients; prepare their records and updates them regularly.
4. Refers qualified clients to appropriate loan officer and makes appointment for their meeting.
5. Any other task assigned by the respective supervisor/s.
6. Ensure full compliance with the relevant/prevailing FMFB policies / procedures; and Full alignment with the audit recommendations.
SPECIFICATIONS (MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS)
At least High School graduation.
At least 3 years hands-on work experience in the same or a similar field.
Good command of written and spoken English, reasonably computer literate, good
Interpersonal and communication skills with somewhat focus on interviewing skills.
D. Personal Traits:
Having a good sense of humor, and a good understanding of the prevailing market. A good understanding of, believing in, and commitment to the FMFB-A vision and mission; and enthusiasm to the job