|Date Posted:||Sep 6, 2021|
|Closing Date:||Sep 19, 2021|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Data analysis,Data Management|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||5 - 6 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Afghan Wireless Communication Company:
Afghan Wireless is Afghanistan’s first wireless communications company. When it began operations in 2002, we founded Afghanistan’s mobile communications industry by being the first enterprise to offer cell phone service to Afghan consumers and businesses. For well over a decade, Afghan Wireless has driven the rapid growth of our nation’s communications market, through its innovative development and deployment of global-class High-Definition (HD) Voice Communications, Internet, Data, and Mobile Payments Services. More than 6,000 people work for Afghan Wireless, and our Company is directly responsible for the creation of 100,000 jobs throughout Afghanistan.
Designing, developing, and maintaining Business Intelligence solutions.
Crafting and executing queries upon request for data.
Presenting information through reports and visualization.
We are looking for a Commercial Business Intelligence Reporting Developer to create and manage BI and analytics solutions that turn data into knowledge. In this role, you should have a background in data and business analysis. You should be analytical and an excellent communicator. If you also have business acumen and problem-solving aptitude, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will enhance our Business Intelligence system to help us make better decisions.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Translate business needs to technical specifications.
- Design, build and deploy BI solutions (e.g. reporting tools).
- Maintain and support data analytics platforms (e.g. MicroStrategy).
- Create tools to store data (e.g. KIBANA, Pentaho, Tableau).
- Conduct unit testing and troubleshooting.
- Evaluate and improve existing BI systems.
- Collaborate with teams to integrate systems.
- Develop and execute database queries and conduct analyses.
- Create visualizations and reports for requested projects.
- Develop and update technical documentation.
- Preparing reports showing the overall achievement versus assigned targets.
- Preparing Daily and Monthly Reports as per line manager advice.
- Preparing daily weekly and monthly activation report VS target.
- Overall Alternative channels reports.
- Audit the Channel profile and satisfaction quarterly and submitting the report in a proper format to the Line Manager.
- Distribution overall reports (Target vs. Achievement –region-wise and province-wise reports on a daily and monthly basis.
- Providing proper and accurate daily sales and activation reports in order to help channels members to meet their monthly/Quarterly/Annual Targets.
- Prepare related channels' overall performance.
- Filling surveys into a database and generating reports.
- Corporate sales overall reports (Rev-lines-suspend-active).
- Reporting the unique numbers of callers to the management for further decisions.
- Highlighting the problematic towns and cities to the management.
- Creating a database for channels to efficiently monitor and control them.
- Preparing reports (Daily, weekly, weekly, and monthly), providing feedback to the Supervisor.
- Analysis of competition Sales activities (Market intelligence report) and reporting to Manager.
- Any other task assigned by the management.
- Bachelors in Computer Science, Engineering, or any relevant field.
- At least 5 years of work experience in the same field or similar telecom Reporting.
- Proven experience as a BI Developer or Data Scientist.
- Telecom Industry experience is preferred.
- Background in data warehouse design (e.g. dimensional modeling) and data mining.
- In-depth understanding of database management systems, and ETL (Extract, transform, load) framework.
- Familiarity with BI technologies (e.g. Microsoft Power BI, Oracle BI, Tableau).
- Knowledge of SQL queries, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS).
- Proven abilities to take initiative and be innovative.
- Analytical mind with a problem-solving aptitude.
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Excel, Access, and Powerpoint.
- Business Communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Data Analysis.