|Date Posted:||Jul 22, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Aug 8, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||1 - 3 Years|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
Social Development and Research Organization for Afghans (SDROA) is a nongovernmental organization. We are the implementing partner of the US Embassy project (Management of Lincoln Learning Centers) across Afghanistan. Currently, we are operating in twenty-two provinces of Afghanistan.
The incumbent is required to ensures integrity of the mission’s financial operations and make sure the operations adhere to the existing policies of the organization and donor requirements.
Requires travel to provinces:
Accountants go through a rigorous recruitment and qualification process, and this is reflected in their high professional status. Employers look for graduates with the following skills:
3. ability to reflect on one's own work as well as the wider consequences of financial decisions
4. business acumen and interest
5. organizational skills and ability to manage deadlines
6. team working ability
7. communication and interpersonal skills
8. proficiency in IT
9. analytical ability
10. a methodical approach and problem-solving skills
11. high level of numeracy
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintain and update inventory records bookkeeping of the organization.
- Record keeping of all office shipments, dispatching, transferring and relocating of goods and materials between main and sub-offices.
- Timely physical checking and tagging of the inventory items by locations.
- Assist in Checking and reviewing of all financial documents to make sure that all financial transactions are sufficiently supported.
- Ensure that all SDROA policies and procedures are adhere to.
- Assist in Checking and reviewing of provinces financial documents and ensure its integrity. Provided meaningful feedback to the project staff based on the provinces.
- Enhance staff capacity through timely feedback and training as needed.
- Reconcile project advances and takes necessary steps for correction of errors.
- Assist her/his supervisor in reconciliation of other financial reports.
- Maintain files for vouchers and other departmental correspondence.
- Any other assignment given to him by his/her supervisor.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
Bachelor degree or equivalent to that.
two years of experience.
Excellent command of English, Dari and Pashto