|Date Posted:||Jun 8, 2010|
|Reference:||01 AG-MAG - 2010|
|Closing Date:||Jun 14, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||10000 - 10000 USD undefinedUSD|
|Years of Experience:||2 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||false|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
To support the development and success of the Aram Agriculture Magazine
To take responsibility for specific marketing campaigns and projects within the department and to
Assist with the implementation of the departments, policy, strategies and campaigns.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Responsible for outdoor marketing plan of Magazine
2. Write/devise and coordinate the production of publicity materials for Magazine.
3. Establish contact with appropriate press and media to secure coverage of the project, and draft and place appropriate material for publication and set up interviews with partners and volunteers.
4. Work closely with the Agriculture Department and to assist him/her in the field when necessary, e.g. presenting, Choosing Titles or data collection (i.e. release forms, questionnaires, audience feedback).
5. Research and apply modern steps in the magazine
6. Monitor and record media coverage.
7. To manage and maintain positive relationships with media partners.
- At least 1 Year Marketing and Communications Skills
- Ability to communication persuasively with NGOs, Private Companies and Organizations
- Ability to take responsibility and work without direct supervision
- Excellent copy writing and oral communication skills
- Able to work under pressure and deal with unexpected events.
- At least should have DBA, BBA is desirable but not a requirement
- Able speak English fluently, Dari and Pashto Languages is essential
- Computer literacy